#Hunt4Fashion: Patriotic Chicness!

-
Fashion on a Monday....Ooooh Yeah!

Happy Memorial Day...Yes yes I know not everyone celebrates this day but that doesn't mean we can't be fabulous anyways!!! I had the pleasure of being introduced to eShakti and let me just say I'm so thankful that I did! I fell immediately in love with all of the clothing on the site and I was even able to pick out a dress to share with you fierce ladies! Check out this dress here ;)

You can be a designer!
This site helps you customize the fit of your dress as if you are designing it yourself! You customize the fit of your neckline, sleeves, pockets, length, you name it they got it! I can't think of a site that I've seen that does anything like this...its literally one of a kind. Girls I don't know about you but I like my clothes to be different from everyone else!
I wanted a classic dress something I new I would be able to rock for years to come! I was able to select how tall I was, or the lack of tallness! I chose the type of length that ranged from mini to midi calf...I chose just above knee length and I was able to customize the size and fit. My problem areas for clothing especially dresses are my bust area and waist. Being more on the curvier side eShakti's customize feature really helped me choose the correct size for me!



A Twirl Session
I absolutely love this dress it's so comfortable and sooo twirl worthy! It's also very high quality and so worth the price! I have never been so satisfied with an online shop in my entire life! After selecting my dress from the sponsored trial from Eshakti the delivery did not take as long as I projected! I really recommend you all checking them out and getting the perfect outfit for your special occasion!




If you register with them you can get $40 off your first purchase!!!

Go check Eshakti Out! 

In the Comments 
Have you ever had anything customized just for you? 
Did it make you feel special :)




2 comments

  1. you look very beautiful, that dress is super cute!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love this dress on you! The red accessories go perfectly with it. Customisation is a fabulous idea. I'd add sleeves to everything as I hate my upper arms! :)

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete