Ipsy June Glam Bag: Swim Into Beauty

Swim into Beauty with these hot beauty picks!


I love sharing with you all my Ipsy bag and what I got. This gets me a chance to review some pretty awesome....and not so awesome products just for you girls.
 Let me know if you would like to see me do more reviews on my blog.

Photo Finish Foundation Primer

This primer diffuses the light hitting your skin to blur out imperfections for an even, soft-focus look while also making your makeup last all day long.
-Ipsy

This is my first time ever using Smashbox and I must say I really like this primer. It has a silky light weight texture that leaves my skin feeling baby smooth...literally! I'm still using this primer but so far I'm really liking it. It keeps my foundation and BB cream on and that's what I need during those hot summer days! Its also and oil-free primer so no worries for you girls with super oily skin!

This amazing 12 hour eye shadow has customizable color that you can build from a subtle wash to intense vibrancy. It’s also super blendable with a crease free, smooth finish.


I love using shadow crayons! They are so easy to use and with one...or two quick strokes you are able to get a fast on the go look. The color I received was a gold metallic shadow and it was so beautiful! It had hints of green and blues as its shimmer...IN LOVE!


Their exclusive, transforming shade adjusts to every hair color based on how hard you press to give you a beautiful, natural-looking brow.




This is now my holy grail item for all things brows!!! This is the reason my eyebrows always be on fleek (haha had to do it)! I love the spooley on the end, it tames my unruly hair and the brow pencil glides on like little tiny hairs I've never had! It makes my eyebrows look so natural...I'm not so much about that Instagram eyebrows!

 This velvety smooth, all-natural body butter absorbs instantly for deeply hydrated, luxuriously soft skin. 


This body butter is soooo hydrating! I have dry hands so this comes in handy especially during the summer and plus it smells really good, Mmmmm! The smell isnt over powering at all it just gives off just a hint of warm smelling vanilla...and vanilla is my favorite smell!

Power Source nail color

Formula X Power Source is a universally flattering shade delivered in a patented No Compromise formula for xtraordinary color, xceptional performance, and xtra long-lasting shine.

This nail color is perfect for summer! It has a hot pink mixed with coral type of look to it. I almost had a hard time deciphering what color it was "Was it hot pink or orange?" I like the brush it's not to big and not to small so it was a lot easy to apply without leaving a whole lot of streaks! Around my hometown people seem to love this nail polish on me!

My Final Thoughts and the Item You Should Get!
I really loved this bag...I hope I dont say that on all of my bags haha! I cant get enough of the products I got and I've been using them EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! The one product I recommend getting has to be the It Cosmetics Brow Power Pencil. This pencil fits everyone's hair color and you can control the amount you put on with out going overboard! The spooley is seriously AMAZING! I've been seeing such a great difference in my eyebrows lately! If you all would like to see an EYEBROW TUTORIAL using this let me know in the comments! 

If you would like to get your hands on these and more items from Ipsy just click here!

In the Comments Below
Have you tried any of these products, what did you think about them?
Is there any of these products you would like to try out?

1 comment

  1. I really like the look of the body butter - I bet it would smell amazing! Great review :)

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete