Tumblr Inspired Summer Nails

-

You know what I love about Summer...NAILS!!! 

It's time to pull out the flip flops and the mani pedi kits and lets get artsy! You can really get creative in the summer with colors and designs. While I like to keep my pedicure color a solid bright color, I really like to get crazy when it comes to my manicure! Today I share two of my favorite looks that I created using regular stickers from Walmart, a nail art brush, and of course nail polishes!

With long nails, acrylics, negative space, and applique nail art being in trend now, ombre nails seem to be a thing of the past...last summer that is. I'm bringing the OMBRE NAILS back! I love doing this look, its soooo easy and its absolutely perfect for summer! So I present to you....

Summer Luv
Fall in love with Summer and these nail art designs!


 Wear Your Heart On Your Nails
Never miss a sunrise on the beach again!
 I used a Nail Art Brush dipped in Black to create this look. I also put on a pink heart for an added touch!
Ombre Effect: Yellow, Orange-Red, Blue

My Mood Is Luuuuurve!
When the sunsets love begins!

I used Alphabet Stickers in Silver to create this look!
Ombre Effect:: Yellow, Orange, Pink and Blue in that order!

I hope you all like my 2 nail looks or #NOTD! This post goes hand in hand with my last post. Its all about loving yourself, loving your body, and loving summer just the way you are. If you need a little more inspiration just click here for my last post!

In The Comments Below
What are your favorite nail art for the summer?

No comments