5 Things I Learned from Clueless

-
I'm totally "buggin"
Its been 20 years since Clueless...I feel old now :/

Raise your hand if you used to love the witty yet totally awesome "as if" anything else #1 90's film of all time...CLUELESS!!!

Yep if you do not already know...you seriously been living under a rock, but its clearly Clueless 20th year anniversary!!! I mean this film was so good it was made into a tv show!  I used to and still do love this amazing completely radical look on rich teens in the 90's. So I wanted to celebrate my oldness by sharing with you a few things I learned from Cher, Dionne, Amber and Josh!

1.Never judge a book by its cover...not even a valley girl!
This filmed challenged the whole "Valley Girl" stereotype. Cher knew her Calvin Klein from her Shakespeare and a Instagram filter from a Monet.
You can't tell  Cher that Hamlet said "To thy ownself be true" when that Polonius guy clearly said it! This movie said that these girls may be a little ditzy and fashion driven but they still got a mind...a smart one at that! People we're not just a "ditz with a credit card."


2.Never let someone make you feel down about how you dress!
We all have been at some point ensembly-challenged, unfashionable in today's slang, but hey we rocked that outfit! Who else styled plaid on plaid...guilty! And if someone criticizes you, nothing is better than that perfect one liner and a hand gesture to make the haters hush...WHATEVER!

3.Expect love in an unexpected guy...even with your stepbrother?!
Ewww "as if" but not for Cher and  legally, but totally hot, ex-step brother Josh! 
 Well Josh is  "kinda of a Baldwin." right?!


4.We all need a BFF like Dionne!
Only a true friend will walk around with basically the same outfit as you...TWINSIES!!!
And Sharing the same interest in making over the new girl...YES PLEASE!

5.I WAS RIGHT...Gym in High school was a total waste!
Cher said it best...
“Miss Stoeger, I would just like to say that physical education in this school is a disgrace. I mean, standing in line for forty minutes is hardly aerobically effective. I doubt I’ve worked off the calories in a stick of Carefree gum.”


So there you go my TOP 5 Lessons I learned from Clueless!
Thanks for stopping by and engaging my Clueless Obsession ;)
In the Comments Below
What did you love about Clueless?

2 comments

  1. I have to dig out this DVD!!! I love this movie!!! I miss my Dionne though! She lives in California while I live in NY! =P

    Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha funny post! I can't believe its been 20 years. I feel so old where has the years gone. I must watch this again and relive my younger years! :))

    ReplyDelete