EventBrite's Hometown Hunt: Elmwood Park

-
Summer is almost over, the kids are about to go back to school, and vacations seem far in between so I had to do something fun before time ran out! Where I live it's pretty small but that doesn't mean the local surrounding areas is less than stellar! My favorite place to go in Virginia is Roanoke its only an hour away from where I live and they have so many places to shop, dance, and enjoy the good life! But I do not always get the chance to really see a good event...not until yesterday, Tuesday to be exact! 

Although I missed my PLL (don't tell me what happen lol) it was all worth it because I got to see Colbie Caillat and Christina Perri on their Girls Night Out but Boys Can Come Too Tour! The best part was I got to see it outdoors where we could sit anywhere and even get next to the stage for the real experience! I'll be doing a more in depth post on my experience listening to my 2 Fave singers and a new fave soon with bonus videos ;)

Sneak Peek!
 I'll also be sharing a bunch of pics on Instagram so follow me @color_u_bold




HomeTown Hunt: Elmwood Park
Elmwood Park Amphitheater is an outdoor festival venue that reminds you of a smaller woodstock experience but with out all the drugs...maybe a little alcohol...but not on my part! It can hold over 4,000 people and I'm telling you it felt like it too! There was so many people there but I loved it! I seen so many cute styles from fashion to hairstyles and there was even older people dancing and having a great time! 

The cascading grass terrance is so beautiful. 
You can either sit  on the grass, steps, or bring your own blankets and chairs! 



The Stage seems to rise as far as the tallest trees! It illuminates the night sky in the most breathtaking way! I'm telling you when it gets dark and the neon lights over take you, its an experience you would never want to forget! 




What I love about Elmwood Park is that the price is soooo reasonable even to see your favorite artist! I only had to pay $36  all together to see Colbie Caillat!!! Comparing the price from stadiums and theater around the area you really can't beat that price!

 Girl's I got right in front of her eeeek!!!
 Fangirling moment leave me be!

Fun Events in August!
This was my first time coming to the Amphitheater and I didn't want to leave! There is so much to do in this Park come August that will make you come back for more. Take for instance the Free Yoga for the People, this event is free for everyone and anyone and its done on Mondays and Fridays! Part of the 2015 Budweiser Summer Series many artist are popping up this summer! From Colbie Caillat and Christina Perri to Joan Jett and the Blackhearts its seriously an amazing experience!  I even heard of a new group artist on their tour the High Dive Hearts...and I'm already in love with their music, seriously you need them in your Spotify Play List...like now! 

You can even create your own event here for a low price from classes to music festivals! 
I suggest EventBrite for ease and peace of mind anyday!
 


I had such a fun time at my first concert of the summer! I can't wait to come back for more cool events and I may even share it with you all again!
 Let me know if you would love to see more Traveling Post on my blog! 

If you happen to ever run into a city called Roanoke Va. stop on by Elmwood Park and take some pics!

Join the EventBrite Team
I was inspired by Eventbrite's Hometown Hunt Project that showcases  many events and local vicinities around the world! EventBrite is all about letting YOU create your own events quick and easy without having to get up out your bed, I'm not judging! This allows you to focus more on the quality of your event!  You can sell your own tickets in your hometown too! You can also find new events going on in your hometown with the just a click of a button, no more saying "I miss out on everything!"

Check out them out EVERYWHERE!

In The Comments Below
What was the first concert you've been to this summer?

2 comments

  1. I'm so jealous you got to see them!
    Answering your question, I have been working and I havent gone to any concerts YET!

    I loved your pictures and the post was so well written, I felt like I was there!

    Love,
    Isaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eventbrite, i've found a lot of great blogging events there. Right now I have 10 tickets for future events this august!!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete