You are A Jewel: The Leader of Jewels

-
The glowing ruby shall adorn,
Those who in July are born;
Then they’ll be exempt and free
From love’s doubts and anxiety.
Gregorian Calendar 

Another month is going by and you know what that means time for the You are Jewel Series! Did you read my last one featuring the June Birthstone ? I'm so proud of myself for sticking to this series let me know if you like learning about birthstones and finding out new bloggers during their month of celebration!
July is home to the Ruby the queen of the gems! This extremely rare jewel's color is of the most importance in value. With its color ranging from medium to a vivid dark red to a vibrant purplish-red hue. Rubies arouses the senses and stirs the imagination guaranteeing wealth, health, wisdom, and success. There's no better way of showing your love for the birthday girl than with this gorgeous gem!

The Leader of the Pack
 The blood-red stone is said to symbolize strength, vitality, confidence, leadership, and courage.

Girls born in this month love to take charge whether its leading a group in a big project or taking control of your own life. Just like the Ruby jewel you want to live life with purpose. You seek power and influence and being helpless is a form of weakness to you! 

You don't let anything stand in your way. You are a Goal Digger

Shopping for the Birthday Girl
Ruby's aren't just meant for Dorthy's ruby slippers ;)

Get The Look
Earrings
1|2
Necklace
1|2
Bracelets
1|2
Rings 
1|2
Meet the Blogger of the Month!
Manpreet from Simply M Blog
"I haven't quite found my niche yet but it's a good feeling knowing that this tiny part of the internet is mine, and an opportunity to share my hopes and dreams with others!"

What I love about Manpreet's blog is her sense of sharing everything that she loves at the moment, like her Saturday Vibes post. I get so many great music picks that I can't stop listening to and even things that she doesn't quite get like the 5 Slang Words I'll Never Understand.  I appreciate that she puts her heart out their for the world to see. I was so moved by her Lost post because I'm going through the same thing right now. I love when other bloggers talk about how their feeling and if you don't know about my blog I'm all about putting my heart out their and telling you how I feel! I can't wait to see more from you, Manpreet, you are truly a great writer and have great ideas that always are brought to life on your blog in such a creative way!

Blog Post I'm Loving at the Moment
#LoveWins
#LittleBloggerThings
 Faces of Fashion

Go Check out her blog and encourage her to write more, she's awesome! If I love her blog I know you will too!
Manpreet always remember... 
In The Comments Below
Have you read  her blog, if so whats your favorite thing about her blog??
Have you found a new fave blogger in Manpreet?


4 comments

  1. I have to go to your older post to read the June post but this is a great series. Quite informative and fun. Goal digger - LOVE IT! Thanks for introducing Manpreet. I haven't read her blog but it sure does sound exciting so I will be heading over there soon. Have a great week and thanks for this great share.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Youuu! I'm enjoying learning about them myself! She's awesome you should definitely check her out! Have a great week yourself and thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. AWW JASMINE! You're gonna make me cry! I was smiling through this whole post...like I usually am while reading your posts. ((; Thank you so much for the kind words!

    This is such a neat series! It was definitely interesting learning about my birthstone! Lol love the "goal digger" part. xD Wish I wasn't so busy because I really need to catch up on your blog! I'm going to try to make some time this week! <3

    You da best girl!

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet | Simply-M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty bijus :)

    *XoXo
    - www.helenaprimeira.blogspot.pt
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8FHHl3dT3g
    - https://www.facebook.com/PrimeiraPanos?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete