Campus Style: Pretty on Campus

-
I asked  some pretty awesome bloggers from the HerCampus community over on FB to share their personal styles for College! College is a place to really be who you want to be without the drama and funny stares! You can literally wear and be anyone you want to be...JUST BE SURE TO BE YOU

So with my style mixed with all of their amazing styles I bring to you some pretty awesome #OOTD and #Instafashion Styles! Let us inspire your looks for class this year!


"I definitely don't confine my outfits to one specific category as I love to experiment and wear whatever makes me feel great!"
Ashley from Hepburn and Handbags 
Journalism Major
 
5 Tips to Turning Your College into Your Own Personal Catwalk!
1. ACE the Laid Back Look!
"I see a lot of people in classes looking like they just rolled out of bed (because  they just did)!" Adriana from Daily Dose Of Design
 Marketing Major
When it comes to dressing comfy you don't have to take it so literally...pjs to class...uh no please! Jumpsuits and maxi dress make it easy to look cute and stylish when your late for class!

Find Her OOTD here

Find Her OOTD here

Find Her OOTD here

Find Her OOTD here

2. Major in Class with these Prepster OOTD's!
"I truly believe in the dress well test well mentality and try to always look my best! When I  am dressed my best I feel better about myself and am more productive!"
Olivia from Style By Liv
  Nursing Major
Take your staple pieces up a notch with dresses over button downs, a cute pastel skirt, blazers, or long trench coats!

Find Her OOTD here

Find Her OOTD here

Find Her OOTD here 

Find Her OOTD here

3.Get the "To Cool For School" Edgy Vibe!
Jogging pants, combat boots, jean jackets totally scream I'm too cool for this! But your smart tactics in in the classroom will leave your teachers jaws wide open! Rock that A Girl! 

 Mix up your style by pairing unconventional items  with one another!
That what makes a style edgy!

Find Her OOTD Here

Find Her OOTD Here 

Find Her OOTD Here 


4.Get in the College Mix!
"I love strong prints and color blocking and I think my boldness with what I wear sets me apart!" 
Viviane from BarelyAdult 
 Entrepreneurship Major!
Mix bold pieces with stripes and florals and lots of brights to give off that bold "look at me" vibe!

Check Out their Amazing Style!
Find Her OOTD Here

Find Her OOTD Here

Find Her OOTD Here

Find Her OOTD Here 
5. Glam It up Just Once for Class!
Got a cool internship why not rock your look from internship to class! You'll totally Major in compliments when you glam it up!

Showcase your glam side  for your job  but still keep it pretty comfy with oxfords, wedges, and booties for campus runs! 

Check Out their Amazing Style!
A Lovely Commotion
Find Her OOTD Here
Find Her OOTD Here 
Find Her OOTD Here


College Fashion isn't about what you should or shouldn't wear, like in school...CURSE YOU DRESS CODES! No its about  using fashion to express yourself and feel good about doing just that! 

"My style has been described as bipolar lol. It's either all about bold, colorful prints or I'm in basic staple pieces like jeans and a grey shirt!"
Art History and Visual Culture Major

In the Comments Below
If you could rock any style from above what would it be?
In College...What's your Campus Style!

13 comments

  1. Thanks for the feature! Great post; I loved seeing the different styles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great feature! Love these stylish looks. I absolutely love your look at the top of the post! My look was definitely the "roll out of bed look," ha ha ;) Nowadays, prepster is more my style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the mention!

    Hayden // HauteTable

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute post! love everyones outfits :) x, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great!! Very helpful with the semester starting next month! Thanks for sharing!! : )
    xo Adriana
    Daily Dose of Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the feature! Loved seeing everyone's different outfits!

    -Ruya
    Sweet, Short & Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome round up, thanks for the feature!

    xo Paige
    http://eyelinerwingsandprettythings.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everybody looks so amazing, thanks for the features! What a great post bringing all us HBCN girlies together :)

    Also, your looks are so on point! You are seriously rocking those printed pants!

    =^.^=
    Megs
    www.CattyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this post!! Such a great idea and thank you so much for the feature!! :) I am SO excited to share my college fashion with such amazing women in this post!
    http://www.stylebyliv.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great style by all featured. I enjoyed this. Enjoy the rest of the weekend darling.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This couldn't have come at a better time, I'm about to start College again and I need some outfit inspo x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete