Hunt 4 Fashion: Capes and Suede

-
It's Fashion Friday and its all about Fall trends! If you haven't seen my recent Fall Fashion Forecast you  should totally check it out here! That post will give you everything you need to enjoy the fall in style and on trend!Today I wanted share with you two of the trends that are popping up everywhere....capes and suede! These type of pieces you can start rocking right now even if its still a little warm out. In this photoshoot I wanted to showcase an outfit that embodied fall but still had a little touch of summer still in it with warm and cool tone touches! It was also 80 degrees with leaves falling soooo....yeah. Get Fall Inspo with this #OOTD!


#OOTD A Western Vibe



Ok if you do not already know labor day is over and guess what you can still where white! Seriously who started that! I paired these white skinny jeans with this tie dye chambray button down. This fall it's all about the loose fit so keep your button downs relaxed by tying your it at the bottom or unbutton your shirt just a little! For a bohemian detail I added this necklace that works perfect with the western feel of this look. Add a hat and you are good  to go!

Suede Persuasion

It's so easy to get a simple suede skirt or purse but for fall find suede that also incorporates fringe in it! You will be pairing 2 of the best fall trends together! I love this pair of boots that I bought for $20 at Burlington Coat Factory. I can wear these now and later! To keep the fringe showing, cuff the bottom of the jeans.

Cape Reaction

The fall hasn't quite started yet but that's not stopping the leaves from falling and from me wearing this gorgeous cape even on a 80 degree day...ok so I was burning up with it on but hey, I looked fierce! I loved the detailing at the bottom of this cape and get this I found this cape at a goodwill! It's one of those pieces that are once in a lifetime and for 3 bucks who couldn't resist! You'll be seeing this cape again just an FYI ;)


Goodwill Hunting
My trick for getting the perfect outfit every time!
Since trends are coming back from the 60's, 70's, and 90's why not find all your looks at your local goodwill! I've found so many trendy pieces from there like my midi acid wash denim skirt(you are gonna fall in love with it), a plaid wool pair of shorts(seriously the best thing yet), and of course my adorable wool cape. These pieces I would normally find on a website for $100 on up! BTW I'll be doing more looks with all of those in upcoming post! But today I'm going to share with you  one of my top tips for the perfect Goodwill/Vintage Hunting!

Top Tip for the Ultimate Goodwill Experience
Make  a list of what you are looking for! 
This helps save on looking through a ton of racks and getting frustrated! Since Goodwills are usually coordinated by color and clothes item it's easy to go right to the rack you need! Now its all about finding that one of a kind piece that will make any outfit stand out...
your welcome :) 
Get the Look on a budget!
My Top Picks under $50
Chambray Tops: 1 and 2
White Jeans: 1 and 2
Suede Boots: 1 and 2
Capes: 1 and 2
Necklace: 1 and 2
Hat: 1 and 2

I linked up with Classy Monday by ElegantlyFashionable!
In the Comments
Will you be looking for capes and suede pieces for your fall fashion wardrobe?




9 comments

  1. You look great Jasmine, this outfit is perfect for fall
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine you look awesome darling. Beautiful pictures! I love the boots, the cape and the tie front shirt and heck I love that you are rocking your white pants after labor day. I plan on rocking bright colors way into Fall, haha.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfits and you are so right ...check out the Goodwill or cosignment shop 1st and save a ton of money! :)

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Love the suede. And Goodwill is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is really here. I love the outfit so much. <3

    By the way, I followed you on Bloglovin. I hope you could follow back.

    Kai, www.lilpink.info

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit Jasmine! I really love those suede boots! I am currently looking for boots and maybe a suede bag, if the prices are right and they look good! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your ankle booties and the cape. You look absolutely adorable in this outfit!
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute, you look so "Autumn" and its adorable!

    xo,
    Natalie
    http://www.thepdxprepster.com

    ReplyDelete