Sweet Fall Makeup Tutorial

-
It's time to make the transition from summer to fall but lets at least enjoy the bright colors just one more time! Today is an autumn inspired look that still have a touch of light colors because if your in a town like myself that the weather doesn't know whether it wants to be fall yet you are gonna love this look!


Transition from Summer to Fall with this Look



I used 3 Product to Create this Look



Reviewing These Products!



I've been going back for my Maybelline Blush Nudes Palette everyday! It has natural colors for light and darkskin women alike! The main 3 colors I've been rocking are the the first quad duo in the palette. From a Bone colored shadow, a pink champagne, a copper, and a dark semi shimmery taupe! They are pigmented enough to not have to keep dabbing your eyeshadow brush in but not to shimmery where you have to wipe some off. I can't wait to dip my brush into the other colors...would you like to see a tutorial on the other colors too?

This E.L.F Blush Palette has been my go to palette ever since I got it from Walmart! I've used all 4 colors and absolutely love it. This palette is perfect for women with darker complexions it warms up your skin and when applied with light strokes it creates a just ran a mile in the cold look which is actually the trend for the fall season!

Speaking of fall trends The Maybelline Color Blur Matte Pencil is absolutely love for me! It creates a subtle vamp look to a sultry ultra look in minutes! It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way as you see in the video. To create the blur effect I used the other rubber white side of it to blend out the colors for an blur effect something you often see with Asian makeup tutorials. So this proves that even brown to dark skin beauties can create there look too! 



So there you go a makeup tutorial and review all in one...your welcome ;)

In the Comments Below
Do you like this tutorial, would you recreate it?
What other makeup tutorials would like to see?

My Goal for my YouTube Channel is to upload a video every Sunday(although I uploaded this late Saturday night ha, I got excited hehe!) so go ahead and subscribe here! 
New Video will be up next Sunday ;)

Follow Me Every Where


14 comments

  1. This is a beautiful makeup look for fall! I love how simple and easy it is, but it still makes a statement. :)
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I've been rocking this look for a while so easy to do :)

      Delete
  2. Very simple, very beautiful! LOVE IT!
    - Nicole (therusticbelleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful,absolutely love this look and you look so amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you and thank you so much for reading :)

      Delete
  4. You have a beautiful Fall makeup look...the Blushed Nudes is on my Fall Makeup wish list!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu! Yes you should definitely get it, it has so many pretty colors ;)

      Delete
  5. Awesome, i love the look you created. Great palette.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu! I really love this palette thanks so much for reading :)

      Delete
  6. Awesome, i love the look you created. Great palette.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! I have been wondering about those pallets, and of course the lippy I love! Great post.

    teefmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous XO!! Thank you so much for sharing with #linkupwithlisa @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/search/label/LINKUP%20with%20Lisa

    ReplyDelete