10 Affirmations for a Successful Life Starting Today!

-
I'm a big fan of affirmations and confirming blessings through the mouth. What we speak, negative or positive, is going out into the world and it is producing a atmospheric vibration that will affect us as time goes by! So instead of speaking negative upon ourselves and to others speak words of truth, words of blessings only to do good not to harm.


 So I compiled some of my favorite Affirmations that I love and I wanted to share them with you all. We all need positive reinforcements sometime so I suggest you write these down or download them and put them on your phone or desktop!  Make better decisions in your words first then you will see great favor come into your life ;)

Life and Death is in the power of the tongue
Proverbs 18:21














My Favorite Scripture/Affirmation of All Time
"I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13

In the comments
Do you have a favorite quote or affirmation? Share it below :)

1 comment

  1. Great quotes, Jasmine! Very inspiring! 💗💗💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete