How to Style Shorts for the Fall!

-

Plaid madness is not over! Did you see my last two post about my first attempt at plaid nails or how to style a plaid skirt  two differentways? If not go ahead and put those in a new tab I'll wait…..;)

I love the idea plaid and what I love most is that you can find all the plaid you want at your local goodwill! So no more paying an arm and a leg for high quality plaid! I love unconventional ways of styling plaid so today it's all about styling plaid shirts for the fall! Yep it's getting cold but we can still rock summer in style!


Thrift shop treasures!
I found these wool plaid shorts for only 3 bucks yes this high quality self made retro piece was only $3! You would normally find wool plaid for not so splurge worthy prices!

How to Wear Shorts in the Fall with the Right Outerwear! 

1. Blazers!
I love a blazer like this Crepe Jacket from H&M paired with this look it gives it a sophisticate edge that you can wear to work or and internship. You can go with a classic black or white or go to more bold colors for an eclectic outfit! Put on a classic pump in black and you are ready to shake fall up!

2. Capes and Ponchos!
Yep this cape is back check out the last time I wore this cape in my Capes and Suede Post! Something about a cape or poncho that makes you feel like a SUPERWOMAN! I love this piece its warm and it looks so cute with these shorts! 


Its amazing how you can change up an outfit with the right coat!

Check out my Hunt 4 Fashion Series
Be FEATURED on my Fashion Instagram Account!

I linked up with Start Your Week Stylish and  Sydney Fashion Hunter Linkup!!!

In the comments
Which look is your favorite?
Have you found any plaid pieces that you love?

6 comments

  1. I love your hat! Great outfit you pulled together. Makes me excited about fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those outfits.. I should get a blazer :)
    — DT | www.hereiscribble.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style! I definitely be using this tip. I have no idea how to put outfits together anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look!! :)
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those plaid shorts����! I just came across your blog and your sense of style is amazing. I prefer the shorts paired with the white Cape or maybe a fluffy oversized white coat. ��

    ReplyDelete