5 Girls To Be Thankful For

-

5 Girls Who Are Great Role Models

Back to Blogging after a week of me time! I wanted to do something fun today and give you some girls that I find to be great role models at such young ages and can give us all amazing advice on everyday life! They all need to be thanked for there awesomeness!



1.Zendaya
Its no surprise this 18 year old is making a name for herself! She's breaking the boundaries of a typical Disney kid by speaking her mind! So take a cue from Zendaya and rock your own style, change up your fashion, be creative, and never let anyone down you on what you wear!

“I’m one of those people that doesn’t follow trends. I set them.”


2.Demi Lovato

Unless you live under a rock I think every body knows the struggles of  Demi Lovato. She doesn't mind voicing her how she struggled with body image. Now she's finally coming into her body like a straight up goddess especially in her new song Confident! She's rocking her curves and embracing every inch of her thickness!

"It's all about loving and taking care of the only body you will ever have...Cherish it, love it, embrace it."


3.Selena Gomez

Selena has come a long ways in her dating life! And now she's showing us girls that is ok to be by ourself. We don't need a man to define us! She's through an up and down relationship and now she's on her own and embracing it all. Her new album Revival is clearly stating how she feels about her love life, heartbreak, and moving forward!

"You can stand beside the madness like a falling tear
You can hold onto the sadness like a souvenir
Or you can close your eyes and see your life"

4.Alessia Cara
She's making a name for herself and she's doing it super low key from youtube to the Radio! Alessia is just a normal girl with an incredible voice and thats all she wants people to see! She doesn't feel the need to sit with the cool kids like she states so lyrically on her album Four Pink Walls.We can all take a cue from her "dont care what you think" attitude and just live our lives as the wild ones!

“Is all I know how to do. I just don’t see the point in focusing on what I’m wearing – I’m not a fashion icon – or how I do my hair or what I look like or if I’m fat or skinny. I’m not a fitness model; I’m just a singer. If people focus on that, that’s what I care about.”


5.Hailee Steinfeld

She's started as an actor and now she's paving her path in the music industry with her first single Loving Myself! This song is the official anthem for loving ourselves...especially after a break up! Take a cue from her lyrics and love yourself and REMEMBER you don't need anybody else!

"I'm gonna put my body first
And love me so hard 'til it hurts
I know how to scream out the words
Scream the words"

In the comments
Who do you find to be great role models in today's society?

Articles You've Missed
6 Ways To Wear Tights For Fall
Novemeber Style Guide
Introducing Colour Prevails
7 Gratitude Affirmations To Say All Week

2 comments