Have the Best December Ever!

-



It's December and that means winter is rapidly coming right around the corner…..brrrr! A lot of us including myself isn't the most happy around winter time but Christmas is one of the best seasons! So I though it would be a good idea to come up with 25 winter/Christmas bucket list ideas to try during the month of Christmas! I did the same in my fall bucket list  post and I actually enjoyed doing all of them!




If you do any of these please share them with me on my IG account @colorubold by tagging me in your post ;)

In the comments below

4 comments

  1. this is a great list! I love the fact that you have included such things as donating and dancing--I love it!! I have skating, lights show, and christmas market on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you just recently liked a picture of mine on Insta! Thanks! Also, I love this list! I have so many of these on my to-do list because i missed a lot of the Christmas season last year due to a broken ankle. Thanks for the reminders!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. December is one of my most favorite months of the year! I love sitting by the fire with the Christmas lights on and watching all the classic movies. This is a great list and gives me many new ideas to try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year "Have a white Christmas" was high up on my least and it wasn't until a few days ago when we booked a last minute ski trip that i realised it's ACTUALLY going to happen! December is such a cosy month and I adore all of the hot chocolates and open fires and pub lunches and lazy walks that come as a result of it. Hope you have achieve everything - it's an awesome list! x

    ReplyDelete