How to Do Makeup Quicker and in Less Time!

-

The Only Beauty Tip You Need to Do Makeup Faster in the Morning!


If you are like me and are always the one running late after putting so much effort into the most epic makeup game ever then you need some new tricks for the perfect look on the go in lesser time!

The New Year is for new beginnings so why not work on changing your makeup routine. I used to put on a lot of makeup because I felt like I needed that to look flawless but in all actuality I just needed a few products. Getting ready in the morning has become the most easiest thing on planet earth! My number one trick to simplifying your beauty routine...a makeup bag!








"You can look just as fab in less than 10 minutes with just a few products and still look gorgeous!"

What You Will Need:
Question Yourself: What do you use most often?

1.Foundation or BB Creme
I love stick foundations for quick application like Maybelline's Fit Me Stick.
2.Concealer
My favorite is one that is easy to apply without getting too messy like Nars Radiant Concealer.
3.Foundation Press Powder
A press powder is less messy, my favorite Matte Powder is Loreal's Infallible Powder.
4.Brow Pencil or Brow kit
I switch out how I want my brows some weeks. Lately I've been using a pencil. Try out Anastasia's Brow Wiz it has a spoolie on the other end to blend.
5.Eyeshadow palette 
I like using a trio or quad palette that has natural colors in there for an everyday look. Try out Smashbox Photo Op Eyeshadow for tons of matte natural colors.
6.Mascara
Pick out your favorite mascara that you know makes your lashes perfect everytime. My favorite is the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara.
7.Blush
Go for a single palette like Elf's Blushes in Single Palettes or a quad palette with 4 blushes.
8.Lip Gloss
This is optional but try out a quick applicator like a chunky lip pencil such as Mac's Chunky Lip Pencil.

Quick Tip
Instead of using a bunch of different brushes pick out 3 main brushes: Powder Brush, Crease Brush, and a Blush brush! Apply foundation with a wedge cosmetic sponge  for a quick application. You can use your fingers to apply the eyeshadow to your lid and the crease brush to blend everything out. 


Shop My Top Picks for Beauty Products


Pick Your Makeup Bag
Now once you found your favorite beauty products get yourself a makeup bag. Pick a bag that is cute enough to sit on your dresser or vanity but also small enough to  put  just those 8 items in! By finding a small bag you aren't tempted to over stuff it.



Put all of those items in there and only those! The trick is to keep that bag right on your dresser or vanity and everyday go to that bag and make up your face. No more rummaging through your makeup stash the only rummaging you'll be doing is through that bag...Simple right?! If you need to spice up your makeup for the evening no worries you'll have your basic products already at your disposal, in the bag, and then you can pick through your makeup collection for lipstick or a smoky eye palette.

This has truly saved my mornings, evenings, heck, even nights! If you need to touch up throughout the day you can carry this small bag in your purse. When it's time to travel you'll have your basics already ready to pack...BONUS! When you save on the amount of products you need, you save on the amount of time it takes to get done. Let me know if this tip works for you or if you have done this yourself!


Share Your Thoughts!



3 comments

  1. I have a whole collection of makeup bags, its becoming a bit of an obsession!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got several beauty bags but I need a case in Target to organize my products!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete