My Ipsy Haul: New Products To Try Out!!!!

-



The first Ipsy Bag of 2016 has just arrived and It's all about the love for the eyes! I have such a great fascination with eyes for some reason...is that weird?! Anyhow when I seen the packaging of this cute bag I was immediately in love! As I opened up the bag I was quickly taken aback at the Design of the card we received! Usually it's of high quality with either Desi Perkins, Chrispy, or the other Ipsy Beauties but this time not so much. I'm all for a good eye look but this card should of had more pizzaz to it. I like to keep my cards because I always draw inspiration from them whether its an eye look or fashion look especially for my blog. I don't know why this has me in a tizzy but it does. Nonetheless back to the rest of the content.






I got 3 beauty products and 2 skincare products! I loved that  I could create a whole makeup look just from this bag...case in point the theme of this January's bag.



City Color Eyeshadow Trio in Falling Leaves
This eyeshadow trio is perfect for my everyday makeup bag. I mentioned in my post on How to Simplify Your Make up Look why its important to find travel friendly palettes for your everyday makeup bags. This eyeshadow trio has the perfect colors for a natural look with  neutrals shades in matte burnt orange, metallic bronze, and a champagne highlight. These colors are all complementary. You can wear two of the shades, one of the shades or all of them together. I'm wearing the colors in these pictures! Shop It Here


theBalm cosmetics Mr. Write(Now): Rich Bronze
This eyeliner actually works for my skin tone...finally! Its a bronzy color I like to put it on my bottom waterline and smudge it out. It looks good for just a subtle eyeliner instead of using black or brown. They are long wearing and are easy to smooth on. It also has a built in sharpener which is perfect when you need one on the go.

PEEK Beauty Natural Stain Brow Powder
I really like this brow powder! I was afraid it would be too light for my brows but this gives them a more natural look. I can use it dry or wet it states although I'll just stick to using it dry. It contains rosemary and thyme oil to condition brows and its long lasting. Doesn't my brows look natural in these pics?!


Hey Honey Skincare: Open Your Eyes Eye Contour Lifting Fluid(Thats to long of a title btw)
I'm kinda in love with this! When I put it on I don't know if its just me but I feel a lifting effect. Its light firming gel that reduces puffiness, hydrate and tighten the skin around the eyes. It asorbs pretty quickly and is perfect to apply underneith makeup. It is suppose to create an immediate effect as well as an ongoing treatment so I've been applying this everyday morning and night just to see if it does anything. I can definitely tell my undereye is a lot brighter when I use it!




skyn ICELAND
These on-the-go towelettes are good especially when its late and you dont feel like taking off your makeup.  It takes off my makeup pretty good I usually just use one towelette on both sides. It refreshes and soothes my skin. When I first opened it I knew it was definitely not like other makeup wipes. It has a foam like cleanser infused in it so water is not needed!




I give this 4 out of 5 Ipsy Bag Stars

I love everything about this bag except that pesky card! I still don't understand why I"m just so annoyed by the lack of effort compared to the previous cards  haha! Nonetheless I love the Hey Honey Contour Lifting Fluid(Still too long of name) I'm hoping that it continues to give me good results. Everything else in the bag is something I know for sure I'll be using and I'll have my cleansing cloths right on my nightstand...because I'm lazy!


Shop My Ipsy Bag


Join Ipsy for only $10 per Month to receive Awesome Items like this and get discount coupons to your favorite online shops!
Click Here

Have you tried any of these products?

2 comments

  1. I keep wanting to try Ipsy. Looks like a great bag.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bag! Everything is use-able from the wipes to the neutral eyeshadows and the liner. The eye contour cream sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete