Wearing Pantones Color of Spring 2016: Iced Coffee

-

How to Wear Pantones Hottest Colors of 2016

A transitional color that will take us through the seasons, PANTONE 15-1040 Iced Coffee manifests as another strong neutral for the season. With its natural earthy quality, the softness and subtlety of Iced Coffee creates a stable foundation when combined with the rest of this season’s palette.


Have you seen Pantones 10 hottest colors that will be all over the runway this spring? If not check Pantones 2016 Color Chart for all of the gorgeous colors! These colors suggest that we as fashion lovers are turning toward colors of health, peace, and comfort. Basically these colors make you feel calm!


Today I wanted to share with you one of the colors you can wear right now….Iced Coffee! This milky cocoa is perfect for winter months especially paired with other browns for an earthy vibe.


I picked up this gorgeous turtleneck before I realized this color was going to be one of the hottest colors of the year or shall I say warmest colors of the year! Good thing I did! I guess Pantone was correct in picking this color because it is so serene and one with nature!


I paired this turtleneck up with my favorite accessories some of which  I mentioned in my previous post about Must Have Winter Accessories!


To add to the warmth I selected this puffy vest and riding boots.

If I'm going to go sit at a coffee house I tend to bring a book-bag, but, of course I love a cute one! This completes the look and keeps the outfit casual yet warm for those colder days.




Shop This Look!



Will you be rocking  Pantones Colors this year? If so which ones?




6 comments

  1. i love how the color looks on you. I've tried this one before but I think ir doesn't look as good
    x,abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color, you look stunning babe.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit girl, you are rocking that Iced Coffee turtleneck sweater! ;D I never really paid attention to Pantone colors until I realized that Serenity was eerily similar to my blog color scheme...lol. Will definitely be attempting to rock Peach Echo, Snorkel Blue, and Lilac Gray (who comes up with these color names?).

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet | Simply M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I never knew what they were until I started my blog lol now I'm obsessed with learning the new types of colors! Serenity is so pretty and I love your blog color scheme! Haha those names are crazy but they have to come up with something lol

      Delete
  4. Great neutral look!
    Thanks for linking up with us on Start the Week Stylish!
    - Ana Luiza
    The Northwest Blonde

    ReplyDelete