Weekend Round Up of Awesomeness!

-
Every Sunday I'm going to be bringing to you My Most Popular post that you may have missed, awesome reads from around the web, and a blogger spotlight! So without further adieu check out my Weekly Round up of Awesomeness!!! 


My Top Read Post of the Week
If you haven't noticed I've wrote a post every day this week...you're girl is on a roll! Next week will not be any short of perfection so stay tuned for more post like this  EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. ;)



Best Reads around the Internet
These blog post are a must read! From fighting January blues to Turning 30 to Getting organized for the new year! These are sure to put you in an amazing mood!



Blogger Spotlight
Fashionably Idu has serious style and her make up is always on point! I've been checking her out for the longest time. Each week I'll sit down and catch up on all of her latest post even going back to previous post I've already read...YES SHE'S THAT GOOD! From the very first post I saw of her I was completely captivated! She also was featured in Life and Time Magazine...YOU GO GIRL!



Have You Read
10 Tips to Gorgeous Healthy Skin in the Winter 
 How to Start a Successful Blog
Winter Outfit: I'll Take Iced Coffee Please
How to Layer Like Alexa Chung 
 How to Beat Winter Sickness

Check Me Out on Beyond Black and White
Jewel Toned Makeup + Video Tutorial ;)




2 comments

  1. Awwww thank you so much for featuring me!!! I really appreciate your support, Jasmine!!

    StyleSprinter Blog by Katya Bychkova

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome I'm so blessed to have come in contact with you and your blog! You are awesome!!!

      Delete