Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ The Butterfly Effect Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

-
"Kindness Gives Birth to Kindness"
Sophocles

Picture This!
Have you ever been greeted by an employee when you come into a store? I'm sure you have, some have an infectious smile that screams "I'm happy to be here!" They may say "how can I help you today." If you say you do not need anything they will say "Ok let me know if I can help you with anything." You go on about your browsing but what you don't realize is, you took something from that little conversation that you had with that ONE employee! You may have came in there with not the best mood...maybe it was raining. Maybe you had a terrible day at work or school or someone made you upset in traffic. But that one employee may have made your day a little brighter. You leave the store feeling a little better. Those people that upset you doesn't matter anymore just that infectious smile from that one employee!




 A small change in one place can have large effects some where else its called
 The Butterfly Effect

I said that all to say that when someone shows kindness to someone else its a BUTTERFLY EFFECT. That one act of kindness can change someone's life...can change the world!

We are all life changers. You may not realize it but your attitude to others, may it be good or bad, can really impact the whole world. By paying a complement to someone, you have given them a boost of confidence then they go about and complement or show kindness to someone else. That person does the same thing and the act of kindness continues on....throughout the entire world! 

Leave things better than the way you found them

I dare you to go out this week, this month, this year and make a difference in someone's life! It doesn't take much to spread light in darkness! I mean really think about that! It takes A LOT to give off anger and negativity! It takes a lot out of you too. doesn't! But with positivity and a smile Ladies and Gents you can change the world! You will be a better person for it and in return you can make someone else a better person too! How awesome is that!!!! 


Simple Ways to change the world!

Complement others 
If you see someone in a cute outfit say it! Like their makeup or no makeup look tell them. It will seriously make their whole day! 

Smile
Ahhh the most easiest thing on planet earth! You see someone sad...smile at them, I guarantee you they will smile back and if they don't they will always remember the way they felt when you smiled at them...The Butterfly Effect subconsciously!
Speak 
Ask someone how they are. If they say they aren't having a good day...well tell them you hope their day gets a little better, tell them that they deserve to be happy! Ask them if they ever need to talk that you are here for them.

Help the needy
We are all needy in a way, you don't always have to be homeless but if you see someone scraping for change in the bottom of their purse for something to eat, help them out. Don't have any money but you have an apple in your book-bag...give it to them! 

Troll No More 
I'm one to stay on the internet constantly but this is a sure fire way to show kindness. On someone's blog tell them how it inspired you(we love to hear that). See a gorgeous picture on Facebook tell them that person they looked  so beautiful! Message someone you care about or that inspires you and tell them! It takes less energy to be an angel than to be a troll! Besides being an angel is so much cuter than being a troll...RIGHT?!?

Everyday I spread love and kindness whether I'm at work, out and about in town, or on the internet. All these things will come right back to you. I've seen that come full circle (read my post here). Someone will help you in an unexpected way, God will bless you at the right time and place! BONUS: People will like you more....which means less drama...which means less ranting on Facebook about people "hatin" on you ;)


Be apart of the Butterfly Effect and Change the world!


Tell me one thing that someone did to make you feel good today!






22 comments

  1. I totally love this Jas. This is something I am really advocating. Compliments are free so we should give them away more frequently. You are totally right in the fact that one simple kind gesture can completely alter receivers mood & day. Let's just be a little nicer to each other and what u put out into the universe will come back to u, tenfold. Brilliant post babe xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I agree with you 100%! We all need to be advocates of a greater cause called kindness :)

      Delete
  2. I love this post! it doesn' hurt and only takes a second to smile. a smile from a strange can brighten up my mood. It's deifnitely a good way on starting the new year, with a new, healthy and positive attitude. I also love to give compliments, but feel blah when receiving one. haha! Have a happy new year filled with joy and prosperity. Thanks for Sharing such a beautifully written post.

    I also have a A MAC Lipstick Giveaway (of your choice) happening RIGHT NOW on my blog ;)

    Shanna | My Curves and Lashes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm glad you took something away from my post! I'm the same I can't receive them without feeling wierd but I still feel awesome when I give them away to others haha! I hope you have a great new years as well , its going to be one prosperous year for all of us!

      P.S Great blog post yourself and a great Giveaway too!!!!

      Delete
  3. I love this! I always look forward to your posts for some uplifting positivity! I was actually going to write a post similar to this too- it's so easy to be a kinder, nicer person just by doing little things. Hmm one thing I did today that made me feel good was give directions to someone on campus! Class started again today, and someone asked me where to go and I helped point them in the right direction. It'd probably been better if I reached out to them 1st, but oh well, next time :)

    Jenny
    From the Desk of J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I'm so glad I can add a little more positivity in your life! I would love to read your post like this, I'm always wanting to hear others ideas soooo get that blog post rollin haha! Yes thats a perfect example of giving off the butterfly effect! Just by giving them directions(and I know you did it with a beautiful smile) that made them feel a whole lot better! They may have been rushing and felt panicked but you made them feel a little more calmer. Those small acts of kindness really does go a long way :)

      Delete
  4. Great thoughts, dear! You're a beautiful person.
    I hope someone made you smile today as well :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, just reading you all's amazing comments is making me smile so big you don't even know :)

      Delete
  5. I love this! Smiling at people really makes such a difference. I know when random people smile at me I'm like "Stop looking at me weirdo" but then I'm like "well that was nice." haha as long as the smile isn't from a creepster I am happy haha

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, it always makes my day...like why are you smiling at me but then again awww that was so sweet lol! We can be very bipolar some time haha! And definitely no creepsters allowed haha!

      Delete
  6. Ahh, your posts always make me so happy Jasmine! And everything you said is absolutely true. I don't think people realize how much of a difference something as simple as smile can make in a person's day. (: You made me smile today by leaving a comment on my post and tweeting me about it. :D Thank you for making posts like these and being an overall awesome person!

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet || Simply-M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! And you're so very welcome I love being able to send out positive vibes as much as possible can it's one of our life purposes :)

      Delete
  7. I've always been a believer of the butterfly effect. What goes around comes around. The law of the harvest; what you sow you reap. So kindness begets kindness. May we continue to spread goodness. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the butterfly effect is so real and I absolutely love that you also spread the goodness on your blog! It always makes my day when I read your post :)

      Delete
    2. Aw, thank you. I could just say the same thing about your blog. :)

      Delete
  8. Great post, making a goo action not only makes otherperson happy but it makes you feel better with yourself too.
    x,Abril

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this is so true Abril(I love that name by the way)!!!!

      Delete
  9. Jasmine, this is such a beautiful and uplifting post, I absolutely loved it! It's so nice to see someone take the time to sit and write down such positive thoughts, really happy I discovered your blog :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, it really means a lot! I'm so glad I discovered your blog as well, you are simply phenomenal!

      Delete
  10. I love this! I think it's something I need to remind myself of every day. PS If you are ever interested in guest posting on my blog be sure to let me know! I love your outlook on life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I think we all do we can often times get stuck in our own ways but we must remind ourselves of the greater good or purpose in our life...which is love for all! Yes I am definitely interesting in guest posting on your blog, you have core values like mine not to mention I love reading your blog as well! I'll definitely be in touch :)

      Delete
  11. Very sweet post. I'm not good at doing most of these things, but I try to leave people happier than when I found them. x

    Erin | beingerin.com

    ReplyDelete