Take a Leap Day and Do Something Amazing!

-
It's a Day that only comes once in 4 years....IT'S LEAP DAY!!!

I wrote a guest post over on Hodge Podge Moments about What I Would Do If I Had One Extra Day and it got me thinking this extra day could change our lives!!!



 We'll only have this day once in 4 years, remember! Is it talking to the guy that you have a crush on, is going on a road trip been a goal of yours, how about switching off your phone for an entire day! Make an Idea Happen!

If we could begin or do one thing that we was too afraid of doing just for this one day what would it be.

What would one extra day do for you? It could get you outside of your comfort zone. Maybe you've been putting off writing  down blog post ideas for the month of March, heck maybe even writing all of them out! Maybe you want to start a business well write out your business plan.


 Find one thing that you know you've been putting off and finally JUST DO IT!

So what will I be doing on this gorgeous extra day!?
For me it's going to be a "Get My Blog Plan" on point kinda day!
I may not finish it all in a day but it's a leap in the right direction...ok no more puns haha!

1.I'll be finishing up my business plan for my blog. Believe it or not this will really layout an in depth outline to your blog and what you want for it!

2. Figure out some companies I want to reach out too and finally, get ready for this....TAKE THE LEAP and email them! I've been putting this off for sometime but I never will know until I try. It's all about the risk

3. Write out all of my blog post ideas into my editorial notebook and get started writing!

What will you do to day to jump start something exciting in your life?

Check out my guest post for more ideas of what you can do. 
It even includes a  bucket list for Leap Year!
What I Would Do If I Had One Extra Day

8 comments

  1. Great ideas! I just posted a blog post today, even though I didn't plan to. Feels good! Congrats on finishing your business plan :) I've did one too after I read a business plan guide on ByRegina, but I actually never finished it. I should really do something about that. Thanks for the inspiration and happy leap day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her blog she always has great advice! Yes I'm trying to finish mine on up I didnt realize how much you have to put in it haha but its all worth it! Happy Leap day!!!

      Delete
  2. these are great ideas for the extra day!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leap day is such a crazy concept to me. Sounds like you have some great plans!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas! Hope you had a great day!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I am obviously late to the "make a change" day but yesterday I went outside. I know that seems like a regular thing for everyone but not for me. 3 months ago I had a baby and I am a narcoleptic so I have been cooped up in my house and in my bed. It was very nice outside (like 70 degrees nice) so I decided to take myself outside along with my precious little girl and enjoy it. 70 degrees on a special day in the middle of winter that you only get every four years...why yes I am going to take advantage of it. Hope you had an awesome day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for guest posting and for linking up with Bloggy Brunch! I spent my leap day flying home to see friends and family. While I didn't enjoy the flying part, I'm more than happy to be home for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea! I really enjoy planning stuff for my blog. Hope you had a successful Leap Day!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete