The Complete Single Girl Guide!

-

How to Be Single!

Being single on Valentines as we all know is not a fun experience! We see girls posting all their little gifts, date night looks, and even engagement rings and us single ladies...Cue Beyonce song (♪♪all the single ladies♪♪) are over here wondering where that leaves us!






For many it can be daunting day, some may revel in it, but others are trying to figure out what went wrong! For some reason a break up happened right before Valentines day or you never had a valentines. You're trying to figure out why this keeps happening to you why you can't find the right guy...if they're is a such thing!



Well Ladies that's why I'm here! I've dated, I've been rejected, and now I'm single...and you know what THAT'S OK!  In this 3-part series I wanted to dive in a little deeper. Do you really need a man to be happy(you know the answer to this girls), you go on your first date with a guy and he never calls you back(uh rude right?!?), or maybe you just need to date yourself, find out what you really like. Single Ladies we deserve to know it all!

So without further ado....




The Complete Single Girl Guide!


Click the links below to go to each blog post ;)
Part 1: 
Dealing With Rejections
Part 2: 
Spotting the Jerk and Finding the Right Man
Part 3:
Dating Yourself


What are some of your dilemmas of being a single girl on Valentines Day or any day?!?

16 comments

  1. I am alwwwwaaays single on Valentine's Day, but you know, this year I have decided to embrace it. I'm getting myself flowers and treating myself, and pampering myself during the day before I go out for dinner with my mother in the evening. I've made Valentine's Day for celebrating my love for myself and suddenly I don't feel the need to glare at couples holding hands or looking at the red-and-pink displays. I'm just happy being single.

    That being said, it would be nice to have a partner-in-crime. There are some things I want to do in life, like getting a kitten or saving for a house, that I know you can do by yourself but would love to do it with a significant other and envy my friends who are doing projects like that. I've just come to accept that it's not the right time in my life for me to find one, and when the time is right, it'll happen :) x

    Ornella @ EUHNELLA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl me too haha! Yes I've learned to embrace it especially now with my blog. I used to try to bypass it, maybe give one little post about it but now I'm facing it head on and I love lol! Its amazing that your gonna take yourself out on a date with your mom...thats awesome!!!! I need to do that with my mom she would love it! Usually i'll be at home eating a lot of unused store chocolate lol! Of course having a partner-in-crime is always nice and when that time comes it will be the best feeling in the world because its with the right guy! Thank you so much for reading and your amazing comment!!!

      Delete
  2. Single ladies deserve recognition too. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It's nice to see a blog post thats not all based around being in a relationship :) Love yourself first before you love someone else! xx

    Beautiful post and blog!

    Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first single Valentines in almost 8 years. I never made a big deal out of it because I was in a relationship and was happy...but now...not so much! Can't help those 'what's wrong me?' questions popping up and having a mini breakdown. Luckily for me, I'm not on Facebook or Instagram so I won;t have to put up with the lovey dovey photos/status's. And i guess i'll just enjoy a personal pizza and a bottle of prosecco alone ;) Cool with that!

    Stacey
    http://stcy88.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww yes enjoy your day doing something relaxing! It gets easier! :)

      Delete
  5. Great post! I love this idea! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this series!

    ArteresaLynn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I haven't been single for a really long time your post made my day <3
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you that means so much!!! I hope you enjoyed Valentine's Day!

      Delete
  7. This is my first time being single in over 20 years and I'm loving every single minute. It's a great time to just do me and love believe love will find me when timing is right. Great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been single for ages, but I love that you've posted this. It's important to 'date yourself' and get to know the real you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww yes it's so true! Thank you for reading Di!

      Delete