Smile....It's Spring and Freebies Day!!!

-
"I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow."
Santosh Kalwar


I'm so happy it's time for another Happy Corner! I haven't did a post since last Monday because I wasn't feeling too good. I hate not writing for a long time but I'm back and ready to break out some awesome post for you all! 

5 Things I'm Smiling About Right Now

1.Twitter Love!
One thing that made me smile last week was  how much support I was getting on twitter. From tons of retweets and heart-felt messages on how they love my blog or instagram and it really encouraged me to get better and get back to my blog!
2.Blog Love! 
You guys still look at my blog even while I'm away!!! You don't know how much that makes me so happy! This week was also a learning experience for me to not get down on my pageviews but to get happy about all of the engagement I was getting from my comments and bloggers all across the web! 
3.Wedding Photographer?!
This weekend I did something so incredible and that is I photographed a wedding! I felt so much in my element and I wasn't nervous at all. I learned more about myself in one day of something I normally just do in my room! I couldn't believe how much fun I was having! 
4.I Challenged myself!
While I was doing photography for the wedding I also was doing makeup for the bride and some of the bridesmaids! I love a good challenge and being able to do 4 peoples makeup and make them feel as beautiful as possible in less the time...helloooo girl boss! 
5.It's Spring!!!!
Like how can you not smile when you know its about to get warmer!!! 

I encourage you to find something to be happy about each day. Although I wasn't feeling too good for over 2 weeks I decided not to let that get the best of me. I laugh, I smiled, I  enjoyed everyday the best I could! 

I found these cute little pop up cards in Target and I absolutely love them. First of all it screams the Happy Corner and two it makes me smile! I decided to take some of the quotes from the inside and make a printable for you all! Have you noticed I've been loving doing printables haha! I also decided to make a iphone wallpaper that matches too! I'm living for creating new things...that makes me smile!!!
Iphone Wallpaper




Let Me Know if you like my Printables and downloads so I'll keep making them or stop haha!

Check out my other Blog Post in the Happiness Corner for more downloads, printables and so much more ways to get extremely happy right now!
Click Below for Happiness Surprises!

Let me hear your opinions are on this Series! 
&
What Makes you smile today?

7 comments

  1. I love the printable, thank you!! :) sounds like you had such an exciting day at that weeding, you go girl! I'm sure you did a fabulous job x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the printables! They really are a help to me to keep a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, thanks for the reminder. I talk about smiling often. Sometimes it's a conscious decision to do so when so much is going on and your focus is on other things. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This series is great and very uplifting. Plus what you say about not getting down about low page views was just what I needed to hear as I really can get caught up in checking each day and getting down if it's a low number. But we even one page view us a page view so happy days... plus love the printable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This series is great and very uplifting. Plus what you say about not getting down about low page views was just what I needed to hear as I really can get caught up in checking each day and getting down if it's a low number. But we even one page view us a page view so happy days... plus love the printable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww i loved reading this post, seeing what makes others happy makes me happy. What a lovely way to share the love and happiness. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete