5 Reasons to Be Happier Right Now!!!

-
Heyyyy It's Monday!!!
I hope you are at your most happiest today! If not I'm here to make it a little better!

5 Reasons to be Happier Right Now!

1.
You are reading this so that's gonna make you smile...go on you know you want tooooo :)
2.
Its another day to live and well that's something to be thankful for!
3.
You know those eyes you are reading with right now...yeah be happy you can see!
4.
That brain of yours is understanding everything you are reading right now...so go ahead and be happy for understanding my craziness!
5.
Lastly, You are pretty awesome and can't be replaced so you should totally be happy about that!


So did that get your spirits up a little...I'm gonna take the silence as a yes haha!!!!



Today is a new Week and that means a new post in the series The Happy Corner! If you didn't see last weeks post you seriously missed out, because I had a giveaway, just saying. Check it out anyways, because, I have some awesome goodies for you!

Challenge of the Week!
I challenge you to write down 1 thing each day that made you happy! So starting today at the end of the night just jot down one thing that made your day. This challenge is so beneficial especially on the roughest days of the week. By giving your mind a positive moodlet (Sims Reference) for the night will take away whatever stress that left you down. Just this past week I had a rough week but I decided not to end my night on a rough note instead I thought of something that made me happy. Most of the time it was a comment from you guys!!!

Free Weekly Happiness Printable!
You can cut these out and put in a happiness jar. You can also use the quotes as decorations for the jar, how cool is that!!!

Happy Playlist

More Freebies!!!
Download this adorable iPhone wallpaper to your phone, made by me!!!

Download this Desktop Wallpaper to your computer for a constant reminder to remember...




*So this week is filled with a lot of freebies and printable that will keep you in the happiest mood ever! Go out this week and put a smile on someone else's face! The winner of last weeks $10 Starbuck Gift Card is Sindhu from With Love Sindhu! Stay tuned for more giveaways!*



10 comments

  1. I'm not gonna lie. I actually smiled while reading some of this. I will definitely try to do the challenge and see how that works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this! I definitely did wake up today not feeling so great but your post reminded me that I do have things to be happy about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award (mostly because I think your answers will be super fun). If you've already done this award, I hope you don't let that stop you. This will be my second time, teehee. But they're so much fun! You can find your questions on my blog at www.rebekahkoontzsite.com.
    I hope you are able to do it!

    Humor & Lifestyle // www.rebekahkoontzsite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was great, it did actually make me smile :) I've been recently writing a gratitude log in my bullet journal where I list 3 things a day that I'm grateful for so this is basically the same! I've found it really grounds me and makes me realise things aren't all to bad.

    Katie
    www.katiehodgkinson.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your happiness is contagious! Even the bright pink, aqua and yellow photos in this post cheer me up! :)

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the happiness in this corner of the internet :) Positive vibes for the day xo

    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  7. This did make me smile! I really enjoy the challenge of the week! I'm going to do this right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely (and super colourful!) post, I love it and it put a smile on face! Love your blog!

    Tiffany || Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reading this really did make me smile so thank you :) Love how you're always spreading positive vibes x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete