Music Festival Glam Makeup Tutorial!

-

Spring/Summer Festival Makeup

I'm finally back with a new makeup tutorial and video!!! I wanted to take my blog back to when I did dramatic makeup and what better way to do that with a festival inspired tutorial right?!? I shared a look on Instagram where I did a look that is similar to this one and people seemed to like it! I even had one ask for a tutorial! Since that was my first time doing a festival look I wanted to make it even better with flash tattoos and all the works! I wanted to go with more of a gold them! The products will be below the video so you can get the same look! Even if you just want to do the eye makeup or all out  this look can be worn either way!

15 Steps to Looking Like a Festival Diva!!!





Step 1: Prime the lid with a cream eyeshadow in gold.
Step 2: Place a  pigmented gold eyeshadow all over the lid
Step 3: With a brown eyeshadow I deepened the crease and outer corner and blended everything out.
Step 4: With a copper shade of eyeshadow I added dimension in the outcorner and into the crease.
Step 5: With a white eyeliner I covered my waterline all the way to the tear duct.
Step 6: I then with an angled brush and the same gold eyeshadow covered up the white eyeliner to make the eye shadow pop
Step 7: I then went and outlined my bottom waterline with a navy eyeliner just half way
Step 8: I tight lined my upper waterline with the same eyeliner
Step 9: Create a cat eye
Step 10: I added that same brown just below my eyebags for more definition
Step 11: Highlight
Step 12: I filled my lips in with a dark plum
Step 13: I added a mauve matte liquid lipstick to the center and blended it out.
Step 14: I added a lighter taupe shade of matte liquid lipstick to the center and blended it out too.
Step 15: Add your flash tattoos and anything extra and you are ready to go partayyyy!


Shop the Look!





I hope you like this look! I've been getting request to do more videos and makeup tutorials in the comments below tell me what other makeup looks you would like to challenge me too!

Challenge me to do another Makeup Tutorial in the comments below!!!

6 comments

  1. You look gorgeous Jasmine love thelook, you should do more tutorials.
    simplylovebeingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful. Very regal looking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg wow, that looks absolutely stunning! I love it so much :) x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dramatic makeup look for music festival...go for the gold!!

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete