My Everyday Spring Makeup

-
A beauty post on a Monday....yes please! I had the sudden urge to write this blog post so here we are haha! Today I wanted to showcase my everyday makeup that I've been rocking for literally the past month or so! I've gotten tons of compliments on it and I have 3 items to seriously thank for making me beautiful haha jk! Honestly I'm in love with these 3 products so I'm sharing with you what I put on my face for a quick look you can do in under 5 mins, after your foundation routine, of course!



Create your base!
I've been doing less to my face lately! I don't put on any foundation however I start off with my tried and true Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Cafe that I use every single time. I put it on any dark spots and under my eyes. I then take my Mac Studio Finish SPF 35 concealer  in NC42 to actually highlight my under eyes for brightness. I'll also take it on the bridge of my nose, chin, cupid's bow, and forehead in the center.  Afterwards I powder using the Loreal Infalliabe Pro-Matte powder in classic tan. I'm really in love with that powder, as it leaves my skin flawless even though I do not have oily skin it's still amazing on dry skin!


Just Wing It!
My favorite eyeliner now is Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner by Eyestudio. I normally do not deviate from my regular drugstore products/holy grail items but I've been wanting to try more things and now I'm in love with this. It's a very easy application and the eyeliner itself last all day for me!



Mattify  It!
I'm in love with both of these products! I got the Nyx Liquid Suede lipstick in Soft-Spoken in my Ipsy bag for last month, by the way that was the only thing I liked in the bag lol! I liked it so much I bought another one! The brown color, Nyx Liquid Suede lipstick in Sandstorm is a lot lighter than I expected on me (I was looking for a nice dark brown lipstick) but combining it with Soft-Spoken really makes my lips pop! I never thought I would like a matte/suede product! It still has a bit of sheen to it but matte nonetheless. It last all day for me when used with a lip pencil. I've been really loving putting lipsticks on and really showcasing my lips since everybody else is doing haha #kyliejennerhasnothingontheselips ;)




That's basically what I do every day. Sometimes I'll switch up the lipsticks and go for bolder ones like the ones I used in my Bold Lips for Spring post(you must check it out)! I hope this gave you inspiration and let me know if you tried any of these products. I'm curious as to know if you like these products too as I know we all have different preferences!

What's your fave beauty product have you've been loving this Spring!


You Might want to check out this blog post(click here)and watch me shamelessly dance to Cheap Thrills by Sia and show you my obsession with Forever 21 haha!

8 comments

  1. I love this look on you! It's so clean and simple and fresh :) Your skin, in particular, looks amazing. I love that you didn't use a really full face of makeup. And your lip colour is gorgeous, Kylie Jenner eat your heart out ;)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is absolutely gorgeous - you are stunning! Really like the look of the NYX Lipsticks too, I'm dying to try some!!

    Great post! Love your blog as well!

    Charlotte xxx

    https://thisbeautylover.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a beautiful human being, gorgeous look! :) Have a wonderful week x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this post Jasmine your patience are always so entertaining. Have you ever tried Maybelline-untainted spice it's a great brown color
    Have a great week
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL loved that hashtag. Your lips are absolutely gorgeous and I love that you did an ombre effect with them! I think it really adds dimension (not like you need it though!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post Jasmine! Featured you on the CITYTIMES - http://www.citytimes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look pretty and spring like! I always like the wing eye look because it is so vintage! Great post Jasmine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the shades on NYX are so becoming! you look just lovely! and I must say - I Love your jacket!
    xxx
    made-make-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete