Q&A 'n More: What If I Had no Technology for a whole Day!

-


The  Gorgeous, Juliana Chow, nominated me for the Liebster Award! These awards are a great way to get to know your fave blogger on a personal level! This is a great chance for me to nominate some of my favorite bloggers that totally need more recognition.

Questions by Juliana!


1.What inspired you to start blogging?

I never had an outlet for my love for being creative. I felt stuck and when I started watching youtube videos in school I got so fascinated by it but I was way to nervous to actually start a youtube channel, something I wish I had started earlier...never know where I could have been today! I was a very shy girl and just wanted someone to hear me, writing became my outlet to let people see the real me. Fast forward to now I've starting my youtube channel and showing my personality! Never could have done that without blogging! Btw Side note: Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here haha!




2. What have been some of the coolest things you have accomplished so far with your blog?

This is one thing I'm still working on I want to accomplish so much but I understand I need to have patience. 
1. Finally reaching the 10,000 pageview mark on my blog! 
2.Finally getting paid to do what I love, of course, it's very sporadic so I don't get paid often!
3.Working with another popular blogging website!
4.Getting into Seventeen Magazine of course it was for a picture from my blog! 
5.Getting tagged by popular brands like Ipsy for my photos I take! 

Most important is being able to stick to my blog for this long, I feel most accomplished of that! 



3. Name three people that inspire you, and explain why.

Michelle Phan...I mean come on she's career goals!
My Mom of course...perseverance goals!
Successful Bloggers...full time blogging goals, let's be real!


4. If you had no access to technology for an entire day, how would you spend it?

Oooooh the torture haha! I would read, read, and read so more! I rarely read anymore and it's all because of pesky technology! 


5. What are some of the most important lessons you have learned so far in life?

Oh I have so many, many is getting past past and failures.
 1.That life is tough but you are tougher!
2.The problems you are facing right now is only a mild setback...your future looks amazing!
3.Your failures do not determine your future.
4. You are worth more than you realize.
5.Don't rely on others for happiness, make your own happiness.


6. If you could marry any celebrity, who would it be and why?

Ok so he's totally younger than me, waaaay out of my league and got some issues but Zayn Malik..."would you marry me" haha! Why just for the sake of watching him every single day in awe of his beauty! 


7. What gets you more excited than anything in the world?

Being behind the camera and creating magic with a camera! 


8. What is your favorite quote?

Never fail quote for me..."I can do all things through christ who strengthens me!" 


9. Name a recent fashion trend that you cannot stand.

Excessive Nudity! It gots to stop! Not everyone wants to see your hooha every 5 seconds! Cover up people...ahhh crap summer's coming haha! *facepalm*


10. If blogging did not exist, what do you think you would be doing instead?

Well either a Photographer or Makeup Artist! To be honest I would have never knew that if I had not started blogging! Beforehand I would have no idea! Thank Goodness for Blogging!


11. Dead or alive, who would you invite for a dinner party and why?

Ok I've been obsessed with Youtube Lately so I'm going to say Shane Dawson, Drew Monson, and Trisha Paytas! They just have the best energy together and I feel like I could totally be apart of their weird clan! Besides I need a good laugh fest!

11 Facts About Me!
  • I'm officially a Part time Photographer for weddings and parties.
  • I'm going to be 25 on May 18
  • My mom's birthday is the same day as mine #hoggingmybday haha!
  • I'm a Makeup Artist Part Time and I do natural  bridal makeup!
  • I love 90's music, shows, and games! 
  • I'm obsessed with the TV show Once Upon a Time
  • I love Disney Fairy Tale and seriously want a real life fairy tale #hopelessromantic
  • I wish I could  live in the 90's era  forever!
  • I have waaay too many clothes from Thrift Shops!
  • I'm really close with my family!
  • I have 3 big brothers that is super overprotective!



Rules of the Liebster Awards
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger has given you
3. Give eleven facts about yourself
4. Nominate up to eleven other bloggers
5. Let them know you nominated them
6. Give them eleven questions to answer

Tag You're It!
Kerona from Simply Love Being Me
Ginger Snap Hattie
Hanna from Hanna Lei
Sonia from Naturally Pretty and Cute
Beth from Quirks and Queries

11 Questions for Ya!

1.If you could go on a road trip right now, where would you go and why?
2.If you had to watch one movie for the rest of your life what would it be?
3.Who are your favorite bloggers right now and why?
4.What made you start blogging?
5.Who is your favorite singer at the moment?
6.Where do you see yourself in the future?
7.Do you see yourself blogging for a long time?
8.What is one quote that has always stayed with you?
9.What is your advice for someone who is wanting to start a blog, pros and cons?
10.Tell us a secret about yourself no one knows?
11.Where do you see your blog in the next year?


What would you do if you had no technology for a whole day?

I have a giveaway to customize your own phone case here!

3 comments

  1. Really enjoyed reading this. Zayn Malik is definitely super gorgeous haha. "Don't rely on others for happiness, make your own happiness" <- I truly stand by this. Other people and material things really cannot ever bring true happiness if you're not happy with yourself first.

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Liebster. Very well deserved. And good to know you better through these questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats hun and thanks for nominating me now I have two more leibster awards to do lol. That's my fav quote too!!!
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete