Fashion Haul

-


It's getting warm out there!!! Whenever it hits this month I know the warmer days are going to be rolling in...Thank Goodness! Before it gets too warm I like to do a bit of online shopping for some new spring clothing, it really gets me in the spring fever mood! So today I wanted to share with you a few things that I got from Forever21! Yes that's my favorite store!  I'm going to be doing more fashion post again with a new background because I like to switch things up from the norm, so I hope you all like it!
  Let me know in the comments if you want more fashion photos like this!?!

My style for the spring and summer is going to be a bit different  because I've been digging a new style that I haven't quite put a name to it, so if you have any ideas let me know in the comments! With a new hairstyle comes new fashion and it makes me excited! I've been digging the 90's comeback so my outfits today will definely reflect a bit of the 90's flair.

*Warning a lot of Forever 21 Obsession included and ball caps!*

Outfit #1
I'm absolutely in love with this shirt from Forever 21! It's so quirky and so my style! I paired this with a jean jacket from old navy and high waisted jeans from H&M!





Shop the Look


Keds Champion Canvas Lace-Up Sneakers • Keds • $45

Outfit #2

I'm getting "risque" haha but I'm loving this crop top from forever 21! I rarely get yellow but now I'm hooked! I paired this with the jean skirt I also got from Forever 21 too!





Shop the Look



Outfit #3
I've been loving jean jackets and chambray shirts if you haven't noticed already haha! I paired this look with a cute black jersey dress from Forever21!








Shop the Look



Lets Party!!!
Dang Jasmine, back with another video!?! Yesss haha I'm finally getting back to videos! I wanted to start slow and show a little more of my personality and my love for music...and awkward dancing!
Your Welcome...


Subscribe to My Channel for more awkward dancing lol!

9 comments

  1. Forever21 is a shop I rarely go in I just keep forgetting about it! I really love that top in outfit 1 it's so cute! Love your blog it's fresh and colourful. x

    clairesmakeupdrawer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always shop online because I don't have any around me but you should check them out a lot of awesome deals for the cheap but great quality! I love that top its my favorite! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. I love these, it's so colourful and bright, the perfect combination for spring. I think my favourite outfit is the first one, you look great! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tasha! I love that first outfit definitely more playful and my personality haha!

      Delete
  3. I love Forever 21 because their clothes are cute and affordable! Please do more posts like these I love them!!

    Aqy | http://skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's what I love most about forever 21! I literally get all of my clothes there! I definitely will, thank you so much Aqy!!!

      Delete
  4. Yes I would more fashion posts! And please tell me how you take such lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun colorful looks! Great for spring

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete