The Natural Brows: My Easy Brow Routine!

-
I've come a long ways from how I use to do my brow makeup! I don't even think I want to share with you my older brow tutorial it's cringe worthy haha! I often get asked by girls how I do my brows and they look so natural! My secret is to not make them look perfect but natural! Today I'll be showing you how to make your brows look like they are actually your brows! 
Eyebrows are sisters not twins!

Brow Game Strong Tutorial!
I have a 4 step process sometimes 3 depending on my brow game percentage to get the "perfect" look!


1.Outline for the perfect Brows!
I've recently got the Elf Instant Lift Brow Pencil with spoolie attached....life changed instantly! No longer did I have to search for my freaking spoolie! Nonetheless I take the pencil side of it and outline my brows. I make it a point to not go too big as I can end up looking like I drew them on with a marker(not cute). I'll usually make small strokes in the front to make it seem like I have a full set of brows!

2.Fill them babies in!
I use a brow powder called Peek Beauty Natural Stain Brow Powder in Espresso to feel in my brows. It's a lighter shade than my pencil because I don't want to go too dark...remember marker eyes is a no no! I'll use an angle brush with light strokes of the hand that I can build up if I need to.

3.Conceal them unwanted hairs.
If you are like me and dont want to pluck and tweeze all the time a good concealer or nude stick works perfectly to hide unwanted pesky flyaways. For a natural look I tend to go for my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Cafe. For Brow power I go for my NYX Brow Wonder Pencil in Deep to highlight and conceal.

4.Brush it out!
Last but not least it's important to Bleeeend hunty!!! Take a spoolie or even a clean angled brush and brush upward and out depending on how your brows flow.

I hope this is an easy tutorial for you as not everyone has Anastasia Beverly Hill cosmetic money lol!
I've always like natural brows and don't need the perfect sharp edge brows that will cut you if you come too close but I also can't hate on it either those girls look the bomb! For me and my brows I'm keeping it natural....#goals!




What's your favorite brow product?

Blog Posts you may have missed!
My Everyday Spring Makeup
Forever 21 Try on Haul with Video
April Blog Fever...What to Expect this Month

7 comments

  1. Your brows are SO on point, it's ridiculous! I have serious eyebrow envy over here. I'll definitely be saving this post for the next time I get all dolled up! Hope you're having a great week!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this post thanks for sharing this ill check out the other products but I love my LA girl pro concealer maybe one day I'll try the fit me though, again lovely and informative post Jasmine
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very helpful! I usually neglect doing my eyebrows because I'm not that great with makeup. But this is very simple for me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips! Thank you :-) It's nice to see a good tutorial for more natural brows.
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, love it! I will be trying this out later ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog, I love your tips! Marker brows are a no no ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete