3 Tips to Having the Best Mornings Ever...Even on Mondays!

-

How to Start Your Mornings off Right!

Pin for Later ;)


Step 1: Wake up with Praise on your lips and Gratitude in your heart
 I pray to you, O Lord you hear my voice in the morning at sunrise I offer my prayer and wait for your answer
Psalm 5:3 

This is something I'm doing more of and it literally has made my day so much better! Before I get on my phone and check any social media accounts sometimes even before I open my eyes I say a quick prayer or even a long prayer depending on how I feel. If you are not on the spiritual side just simply say "I'm Thankful for a New Day." Having gratitude on your lips even before you get up will set the tone for the rest of your day.

My Motivation-List of Quotes And Scriptures
"I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the wonderful things you have done" Psalm9
I am to Grateful to be Hateful and to blessed to be stress
El DeBarge

Step 2: Read or Listen to Something Motivational
Reading my bible each morning helps me to keep my eye on the prize, which is living a life filled with favor and love! I love Psalms because it tells a story of man who is going through great tribulation/suffering but yet he still praises God through it all. He still gets frustrated but at the end of each Psalm he gives praise to the most high! It's just like us we go through hardships, we get upset, but the key is to keep believing for better things to come. We can't just give up. So find books or podcast that inspire and motivate you each morning. 

My Motivation-List Reads and Audio

Step 3: Make Time to Just Breath
“But I have calmed and quieted myself, I am like a weaned child with its mother; like a weaned child I am content.”
Psalm 131:2

We have all day to be in a rush, find time in the morning just to take a moment go outside or cozy up with your fave tea or coffee and enjoy the quiet peace that you have for just that moment. Music lover?! Listen to upbeat motivational music that gets you singing to the top of your lungs or shaking your groove thang!
 My Motivation-List  of Music
Fight Song by Rachel Platten 
Brave Honest Beautiful by Fifth Harmony
Where I Belong by Tori Kelly
I Smile by Kirk Franklin(Love this song!)
Today by Kirk Franklin

Embrace the day ahead knowing that your mornings are made perfect by these quick simple steps that will put you in the right mind set! 

My Top Motivation  Links to Start Your Morning off with a Bang!
Bookmark these Blog Posts for Serious Morning Motivation!
This post will give you awesome tips in making the best out of your day
This post is perfect for when you need to remember to just relax.
A post to help you remember what to be thankful for. 
This post is perfect for you when you are down in the dumps and need a good kick in the butt ;)

Pin for Later!


In the Comments Below
What is one thing you do in the morning that helps set the mood for the rest of your day?


10 comments

  1. I love starting my mornings off with God! When I do not start off my mornings with prayer and reading my Bible it seems like the day is harder and longer. Thats how I know that I want to have a better day, I need to get renewed with my mornings with God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes if I do miss a day I feel off lol! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Inspirational. Sometimes I find it really hard to connect spiritually but this just put everything into context! Love this post x

    Lauren Nicole, www.fashionkiller.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! This truly means so much! Yes this is what my goal was for this series. To help people connect more spiritually rather than religiously :)

      Delete
  3. I think it's so important to re-center each and every morning. Love these tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes soooo important! Thank you so much for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely blog, very spiritually post!

    Check this cool outfit HERE!
    Follow each other? Let me know! :)

    Kisses from
    ❤ Mary María Style ❤

    ReplyDelete