5 Quotes That Will Give You Comfort in Troubling Times

-

Quotes about Life Struggles 


In the aftermath of everything that has been going on in the world like the Stanford RapeChristian Grimmie's Death, to the death of so many in Orlando, and a scare in L.A. This world has been getting scarier and scarier as years has gone by. The lack of safety we have in the comfort of our own homes seem to have dwindled down and we are left with fear. In these dark and evil days we need to come together, comfort each other instead of putting each other down, and love one another like no other. Unfortunately, sometimes, the world isn't so loving, caring, or safe so I wanted to give you a sense of comfort in these troubling times!

Sometimes all you need is a little motivation to get you through your toughest days. Today I’m sharing my 5 favorite quotes for when I’m feeling overwhelmed or just need a little extra encouragement.
Quotes about life struggles


1. Soon, When all is well you're going to look back on this period of your life and be so glad that you never gave up!
This quote I'm really trying to have faith in. It's been a difficult couple of months but I'm trying not to give up and you shouldn't either. Life is tough, we wasn't put on this earth for everything to be peachy all the time so lift up your head and keep pushing day by day.

2. God Gave you this life because he knew you were strong enough to live it.
Whether you believe in God or not this still rings true! You was assigned to this life because somehow you knew it wasn't going to be easy. Although you knew it wasn't going to be easy somehow you know, even in the littlest part of your mind, that you can handle it!

3. The Pain that you've been feeling can't compare to the joy that's coming!
I want to believe this as true! Even in my darkest days when I come out of it I always feel better. I smile a little more, I'm happier, I'm better than I was before. I become stronger each time I go through something...sometimes that's just life.

4. Sometimes, you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been to stand back up taller than you ever were.
I believe I'm in this phase. I've never been this low. I'll be honest I've even thought about suicide and death multiple times. Although I'm at my roughest part of my life so far and maybe you are too I feel like this is the final season for us. We are coming up stronger, taller than we ever been before...Don't give up!

5. Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.
We'll always face difficulties...that's life! Look back at your past, notice your hard times and noticed how far you have come. It may be a small achievement that you may not have been able to do beforehand. Look at those as a sign of victory. Take comfort in the fact that you do get stronger.


What are your favorite encouraging quotes during difficult times?


10 comments

  1. I love these quotes, especially the last one! Whenever I doubt myself I think about all the difficult situations I've been able to overcome or all the times I've been worrying about not being able to manage something but I turned out to be fine. It helps so much :) x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love live live this post Jasmine. Thanks for this I really needed it , we are going through similar things and I feel like God is eating through you to me with these inspirational posts, thank you and have a great day and don't let the trials that you are going through stop you from living
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. For God will never leave us nor forsake us just knowing that alone gives you the strength that you need to edure and overcome your trials and tribulation. I live by this, I love your 5 Quotes they are very encoraging!

    Be blessed and know that your are Loved beyond measure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For God will never leave us nor forsake us just knowing that alone gives you the strength that you need to edure and overcome your trials and tribulation. I live by this, I love your 5 Quotes they are very encoraging!

    Be blessed and know that your are Loved beyond measure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inspirational post Jasmine, I love how your always real with our posts.
    Have a lovely weekend
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think those were good quotes. My favourite quote is Everything will be alright in the end and if it's not alright, it's yet the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Number 2 really rings true with me and it's something I actually try and remind myself when things in life get really rough!

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love every single one of these quotes. Whenever I get down and depressed, I always tell myself that things will get better. I just feel like they have to.

    Please talk to someone anytime you feel like you may hurt yourself. I've been too close to doing it myself and it's scary.

    ReplyDelete