How to Wear a Bodysuits!

-
A Style Guide to the Summer Staple of 2016

This Summer is all about the bodysuit! Who knew the 80's beach vibe would be reviving itself in 2016! I can totally see why this trend is becoming the new staple trend especially amongst all of the Instagram baddies lately!

Body suits are so flattering and a perfect styling trick for any lazy girl with a wish to have style! Body suits simplifies getting dressed for a day or night out! It's a laid back style with a low-key cool vibe! Bodysuits are no longer to be worn under your clothes for a slimming effect.  You can now wear them as an actual top that looks just like...an actual top! What I love about bodysuits is that you don't have to worry about your top coming out of your bottoms when tucking your shirt in! See below some styling tips and also how I styled my own bodysuits aka swimming suits I found at the Goodwill...see you don't really have to go all out for these summer staples! I also give you a couple of shops that have super affordable and adorable bodysuits on the low!

Bodysuit Inspiration!

Bodysuits + Skinny Jeans!
 
Add 2 staple pieces and what do you have an awesome freaking outfit that's what! You can pair this look down for the day with white Adidas and a cap that I'm totally obsessing over in this post! However, for night switch it up with heels and blinged out jewelry for a night out with the girls! I love high waisted jeans with this look!

Bodysuits + Suit Separates
This look is so work appropriate when paired with a suit, heels, and a sleek purse. You can also wear this look with a midi skirt or pencil skirt for a fierce "girl power" moment!

Tank-like Bodysuits
 
For a beachy summer ready look go for a tank-like bodysuit. It gives cut off shorts or high waisted shorts a casual feel!

Bodysuits + Boyfriend jeans
 
Perfect daytime look with a cool girl vibe!

Bodysuites +  skirts!
 
Create a girly vibe with an A-line skirt. This style is perfect for girls who need a little more curves!

Different Types of Bodysuits!


1.Nude

2.Off the Shoulder
3.Cut outs
4.Tees
5.Graphic
6.Lace or elegant
7.V-Neck
8.Long-sleeve
9.Tank-like
10.Scoop-neck
 
How I style Bodysuits!



Will  you be rocking a bodysuit this summer?

5 comments

  1. Great post Jasmine and I like how you paired yours
    Have a lovely weekend
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean silhouette a body suit gives and I've been wearing them a lot lately. These are great Jasmine. Have a fab weekend darling.

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/2016/06/off-shoulder-midi-dress-and-statement.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on the hunt for a body suit I love for ages now! I just keep borrowing my sisters and I reckon she's probably getting sick of it haha! I love wearing them with my denim skirt or with a pair of MOM jeans!

    Ox

    http://www.theprintedparade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bodysuits I find them very elegant and flattering!

    Love,

    Isaya isayascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete