15 Things Every Online Shopping Addict Will Understand!

-

Online Shopping Addicts Unite!

Today I wanted to give you a little laugh or at least a smile to begin or end your day! So it's no surprised for many that I love online shopping! I would rather do that then go to an actual store because  I mean...the lines are seriously not necessary! With so many new things arriving online everyday like the Nordstrom Sale Anniversary that I mentioned or the New Kylie Jenner Eyeshadow palette being sold today at 6pm est(check your time zone) it's no wonder why we liked to shop at 2am in the morning. Oh wait just me Mmmmkay! So here are 10 common things I (I mean shopping addicts) will understand!
 
Pin this if you can relate haha!


1.You haven't stepped a foot inside a clothing store in forever but your closet is packed!

2.You've sat  on Instagram scrolling up and down your favorite Stores feed just daydreaming of wearing every last piece from their newest collections.

3.You've gotten used to sitting in your pj's or laid in bed scrolling checking for cute new items.

4.You've added over $100 of clothing to your cart so now you seriously have to figure out what you need and what you definitely can wait on.

5.Every time your favorite store emails you, you get a slight pitter patter in your heart.

6.You immediately click on the new sales section because you know they got some bomb deals!

7.That 5 to 9 day wait is excruciating pain but you refuse to pay anymore than $5 for shipping.

8.Yet you've questioned the need for a shipping fee at all and whether you should buy anything at all.
9.You even debate going the extra mile to get that free shipping because why not!

10. The feeling you get when you have to delete something out of your cart....breath, breath!

 
11. Every time you see an sales ad  you quickly open a second tab, you know just in case.

 
 
12. For all the hottest trends you know your favorite store got you covered for the low low!



13. You've left the house on more than one occasion without realizing everything you have on is literally from online.


14. That point in your life where you should totally be the spokesperson for your favorite online store...Forever 21  Hi, I'm here when you need me!



15. On more than one occasion since reading this you've been tempted to open up a new tab to go shop!!!


 
Which of these do you agree with?

What is your favorite online store to shop at?


What to read next
20 under $20 Festival Inspired Items from Forever 21
Spring Fashion Haul Literally from Forever 21
Rocksbox First Try Impressions!
Dare to Wear Grunge Head to toe Forever 21...I have problem!
Nordstrom Sale Anniversary: Favorite Picks! You don't want to miss this!
30 Summer Outfits to Wear Now





7 comments

  1. lol.i feel you...i admit,im a shopping addict!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh because I was once like this but now I'm back into popping and out of the store because I like to try stuff on. Having boobs, hips and a butt creates a real challenge sometimes.

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well reading this has definitely made me feel like online shopping, that's for sure. I go through waves where I literally want to buy everything in sight and then other times I'm like nooo I need to save my money, haha

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the best post ever. I almost go shopping online after reading it but I was strong!!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always shopping what will go with my brand and social media designs! Love this and bit of shoppic relief. LOL @sittingpretty61 #TweetQueen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete