Dress Like a Celebrity: Ariana Grande VMA 2016 Outfit

-

Steal Ariana Grande's Style


Ariana Grande slayed coming in and coming out of the VMA's this year. So I had to recreate her VMA carpet look with more affordable clothes for us less fortunate girls! After seeing her on her snapchat in that adorable off the shoulder top I had to see more!


Steal Ariana Grande's Style with just a few pieces!The off the shoulder top is the trend of the summer and it doesn't look like its going anywhere. She paired this crop top with a long high waisted trousers that make her short legs go for days which is a tip I highly recommend for petite ladies! However, I do recommend having pointy toe heels peeking out under long trousers!  For accessories it's all minimal with a trendy choker, studs, and rings.  To make this look suitable for the streets I got some cool alternatives to take you into the fall season.  Here's how to get her look for half the price.




Ariana Grande's Off the Shoulder Crop Top


I found the perfect off the shoulder crop top that resembles Ariana's top for only $39 at Shoptiques.com. It's a little  more covered up for us modest girls but still shows a bit of skin. Check out some other off the shoulder black tops I thought would be a great alternative!







Ariana Grande's High Waisted Wide Leg Pant

This fit is gorgeous on petite girls! However like I stated before make sure you have some peep toe heels showing so the pants doesn't drown your petite frame. Another thing to do is tailor them as well you can check out some more of my fashion tips for petites here. For this look I seen these high waisted wide legs from Express that were perfect to complete the look! Check out some more of my trouser finds!




Ariana Grande's Accessories

Her look was very minimal so playing off the choker trend I picked a suede choker from Nasty Gal perfect for fall. For her studs they look as though they are diamond studs so its easy to recreate with a smaller budget! I found a set of diamond studs for only $19 from nordstrom rack but I also supplied you with more on the real side also! As for rings it looked like she has about 3 rings but it's all up to you in what you like! I share with you a couple that I liked below!




What Look did you love from the VMA's 2016?

Follow Me :)
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Bloglovin

Read More Fashion Tips

No comments