Matte Brown Makeup Tutorial with Color Pop!

-
How to Make Brown Eyes Pop!!!

I found my fave new makeup look and it's mattifying! Haha ahhh my lame jokes!  Yes, we know the whole rave around matte liquid lipsticks but I'm really loving it as a makeup look! As Kylie Jenner launched her new Bronze palette it got me inspired to create my own look with the browns I already have! BTW How did that palette sale out in 1 minute! I was legit there at 3pm on the dot, refreshing it like a mad person!!!! Anyways rant over ugh! So instead of crying over my lost, I used some palettes of my own to create a matte brown look perfect for women of color or any woman really!



I used 3 colors for the eyes excluding the green eyeliner and it's so easy to get this look especially for a day look! I actually used City Color Contour Palette because it had the perfect shades of browns for me! They have a New Contour palette that has all 3 colors that you need to create this look.  On top of that you can contour and highlight with this product!  I added the olive green eyeliner to highlight the brown in my eyes even more! BTW did I mention this look is great for brown eyes! You can switch this look up for the night with black liner and a deeper crease color!




In addition, to this eye look is the best lipstick to embrace my lips...Colour Pop in Limbo! It's such a deep gorgeous brown with hints of red! It looks great on all skin types and now I know it looks good on me too!


Check out my Matte Brown Makeup Tutorial!
If you like this look pin it to your Pinterest so others can see :)


Shop This Look!
Check out some palettes that have gorgeous matte brown shades perfect for on the go! 




Would you recreate this look?

7 comments

  1. Love this look jasmine you look gorgeous
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine, this is fantastic! Love the result. I think brown lipstick is really an in thing today. And I say you're getting better and better in your craft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jasmine :) this look is really beautiful !! I really want t try some Colourpop products, especially the lip products !! Have a lovely day xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already saw that video on your YouTube channel and I love those photos so much too!!! You are doing such a great job with makeup! You are so talented, Jasmine!!!!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I really love this look! You look so gorgeous Jasmine! I think I would try this look for myself too :) I have been meaning to buy a Colourpop lipstick in the shade Limbo too!

    skinnydecxflatte.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an incredible makeup tutorial! Adore the outcome. I think cocoa lipstick is truly an in thing today. What's more, I say you're showing signs of improvement and better in your specialty. For more products visit boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete