How to Wear Denim Culottes for Fall

-

From street style to A-list celebrities, everyone has been rocking the culottes trend. Lately I've been noticing a recent rise of the denim trend and by pairing denim and culottes you get an awesome new trend...denim culottes!



4 Easy Tips on How Style Denim Culottes!   

First of all we need to know that it's totally possible to rock this trend with some tips that will never fail!

Tip #1: If your pants hit above your knee you can totally wear them with sneakers! White sneakers will never go out of style!
My Dubio



Tip #2: Balance voluminous culottes with crop tops! 
Asos

Tip #3: Denim on Denim still applies! The monochromatic look will make you appear taller! 
The Zoe Report
Tip 4: For petite girls go for right above the calf length and pair them with wedges or heels.

Wear+Where+Well

How to Style Denim Culottes in the Fall!

 I'm going to share with you how to take this trend into fall! 
Think tutle-necks, boots, off the shoulder tops, boxy tops, crop tops, hats, and scarfs! You'll stay warm and beat this tough trend for the fall! 

Style #1: Proportions matter when layering. Make sure your jacket isn't too long with this look and tops should hit right above the hips!



Style #2: Start adding your fall accessories with silky scarves and floppy hats!
Elle

Style #3: Off the shoulder shirts will totally work for the fall! Make them long sleeve and add a cool choker.
Tumblr



Style #4: Go for stripes and white shoes for a simple on the go outfit!
Asos
Style 5: Denim on Denim never hurt anyone! Spice up your look with warm neutrals!
Hapers Bazaar
Style #6: Dress up a pair of culottes with black heels and a leather jacket! Perfect for casual work outfits and after work fun!
Simple Et Chic
Style #7: Don't underestimate the sweatshirt! Tuck in a slouchy fit for balance.
Fable Frique
Style #8: Getting chiller where you live pair get out the turtle-necks and tall boots! 

Who What Wear
Style #9: Chelsea boots will never go out of style pair! Find some cool boots to show off!
Straight A Style
Style #10: Go for suede and a regular tee for an update on your staples! Add a leopard style clutch for some pizzaz! 
Fit Fab mom

Shop Denim Culottes For Every Budget







Do You Like Fall's Newest Trend?

If you liked it, Pin it :)

11 comments

  1. I LOVE this trend. I've been meaning to find a pair and haven't yet. SO chic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try I'm thinking about breaking out my pair for the fall months!

      Delete
  2. Love this chic look, especially with crop tops and white sneaks! Amazing tips as always!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much as I love culottes they don't look great on me. These are so fab!

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would look great in them plus you know how to work a trend but I totoally understand I had to figure how to wear them with my petite self lol!!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Jasmine, what a great list of style tips! I especially like the tips for petite gals like myself.

    ~Jessica | http://www.petitestylescript.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I always have to make sure I get my petite girls as I'm petite too haha!

      Delete
  5. I love culottes! And they go so well with this season's biggest shoe trends :-)

    Beth || www.TheStyleBouquet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm loving boots with this look so much!!!

      Delete
  6. These are great tips & such fun inspo

    http://www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete