Photography Tips and Tricks for Bloggers

-
Do you want to get better at photography! Well I'm here to help ya out! I actually have a 30 Day Challenge that will help you get more active on Instagram and also get way more creative! I know you have it in you, obvi that's why you clicked on this post right?! Well let's do the doggone thing then haha! 
Instagram flat lay photography

What is a Flat Lay Image?

Flat Lay Image is a photo take on a flat surface. Used for prop styling for companies and most recent Instagram photos.
                   
This is a flat lay
 
Flat Lay Photography has become quite a passion project for me. I can express myself in so many ways from being colorful, artistic, to even minimalistic and modern. I've learned quite a lot over the course of 4 years of doing photography for my blog and How to Master Flat Lay Photography.


Let's Do a Challenge!
Famous instagram photos
Update! I did this 30 Days of Flat lay Challenge back in September with much success but I wanted to keep the challenge going for anyone just now coming to this post!

4 Weeks to your best Instagram Photos !!!


Here's what I challenge you to do!
Week 1: Share your favorite Instagrammers flatlays, don't forget to credit them in the comments and tag them! this is a great way to get them looking at your IG. Check out this post where I shared a round up of my favorite Instagrammers!
Week 2: Get Phone creative and take cool photos with your phone...don't think it's possible check this post out!
Week 3: Play around with color this week! Check out my post where I actually give you 15 Styled Stock photos for you to use on instagram!
Week 4: Now let's see your best of the best photos this week! Create 7 photos that you are truly proud of and post them!

Use the hashtag #cubflatlays so i can always see your work and I may even feature it!!!

To get you started I have a ton of free stock photos!
I can't go without giving you some freebies when you subscribe! 
Feel free to click the pink button below to grab 15 free stock photos
http://eepurl.com/cikNxv

   
What are you struggling with when it comes to photography?


Your Photography Resources!


Become a Member of the C.U.B Stock Membership to receive photo bundles of over 50 stock photos and done for you graphics! 


11 comments

  1. I see what you're doing but would love a definition of "flat lay photography", which I've never heard of before. I do love photography, though, and invite you to link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/08/purple-passion.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun challeng. I'm not the greatest at flatlays.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post!

    I`m following ur blog with a great pleasure via Google+

    Please join me - http://sunnyeri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great IG project! I love marble flatlays but colorful ones are even better!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!!! I love the photography and the topic!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fANTASTIC PICTURES DEAR!!!
    happy weekend
    XOXO
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea. I haven't mastered the flat lay yet so I'll be reading your tips this month :)

    https://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm 100% in I'm learning on how to master the flat but I'm looking forward to this challenge!

    Michelle| www.brokebutflawless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww too bad I was so late at seeing this post, but I will still try to take part! I suck at flatlays but that might help me find out what the hell it is about.
    That's a very creative idea that you just had, anyway, can't wait to see your big project!
    Good luck & love,
    http://heynael.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with the photos you're posting on IG. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't open the how to Master Flat Lay Photography. :/

    ReplyDelete