The Basic Girl's Guide to Fall

-
Autumn is in the air and its time to get basic! You all know those types of girls. The girls that go to Starbucks on the reg just to get pumpkin spice lattes and anything pumpkin food  related. The girls that start redecorating there rooms before the first day of September. On the first day of a chilly morning she breaks out the plaid blanket scarf, long oversized cardigan, and boots! Yeah we know those girls! I, on the other hand, am not one of those girls. I'm a Summer baby or life but I must say something about those fall nights makes you want to become a basic fall lover! So here's how you can get into the mood too and become just as in love for fall as these girls!

#Fall Fashion

Break out the boots, plaids, blanket scarfs. oversized sweaters and hoodies and lets get fall-erized! Here are some basic outfits that are perfect for any fall loving girl! Also I threw in a bit of humor!

 Autumn outfit on deck!

 The face you make when its pumpkin spice season!
 Spice up a sweater with boots and shearling vest!
 Slaying this cozy ootd!
Oh hey doggy, it's the first day of fall *Dog: its 75 degrees out*
 When its still a bit warm outside, but you still want to wear fall clothes!
The Perfect fall look!
"Ummm I didn't realize it was gonna be this hot out...I'm not changing!"
Gorgeous for date nights also #fallfashion for instagram! "Take my pic hun"

Basic Fall Necessities


#Nailspiration

Ahh the time when orange and dark green nails are a go! Here are a couple of cute and easy(hello lazy girl here) nail arts that even a beginner can do!

G.L.A.M.

Get creative! This one looks really easy to recreate!

Thanksgiving nails!!!

Starry Nights! 
Can't figure out what color to paint your nails...here ya go!

#Autumn Drinks and Recipes

You can't go out of the house without having one of these warm drinks by your side or even a spiced up fall infused water(yep that's a thing)!  Become wifey goals just for the fall with these easy to bake deserts!
Drinks
Recipes

#Fall Decor

Let the Fall room makeover begin! Comfy throw blankets, pumpkin spice candles, and pumpkin and flower decorations are a must! Here are some fall decoration inspiration!
*All found on Pinterest*

Decorate the coffee table!
Reminds me of Hocus Pocus! 

Anyone wanna snuggle by this fireplace?!

I have that owl candle!!! Bath and Body Works Here I Come!
Desk Goals!

Gorgeous reading nook by the fireplace!
Omg this fort is perfect! 

Shop Autumn Décor




15 Fall Activities All Basic Girls Want to Try!
Well now that you have all of the basic girl essentials go out and have  blast this fall with a new updated fall bucket list!

  1. Take pictures of your starbucks drink and hashtag it #fall and #pumpkinspicelatte(even if it isn't hehe)!
  2. Plan squad Halloween costumes...uuuh obviously the Sanderson Sisteres from Hocus Pocu...I'll take the cute one!
  3. Go to a Homecoming football game also Wrap up and drink hot chocolate in a thermal at the very top of the bleachers! If anyone stares they can get over it hmph!
  4. Take pictures of you playing in the leaves because seriously its like swimming in fall!
  5. Have a bonfire on the beach or lake...roast marshmallows too! Don't forget that!
  6. Go to a pumpkin patch....oh and don't forget to take cute pictures too #pumpkinpatch!
  7. Go to a street fair!
  8. Get scared sh*tless at a really scary haunted house
  9. Bake pumpkin bread...hello wife goals!
  10. Go stargazing during a full moon. Bring a blanket and bug repellant...lesson learned!
  11. Plan a hike!
  12. Go to a scary movie on a date...relationship goals hunty!
  13. Carve pumpkins....uhh to messy I'll pass haha!
  14. Stay in bed and watch scary movies, bake cookies, cuddle(does a pillow count?) and drink hot drinks...I can do this!
  15. Take a tour of a haunted house...road trip!

Honestly writing all of this has gotten me in the fall mood so if you see fall related pictures on my Instagram...don't judge me!

What's your favorite thing about fall?

If you liked it Pin it for future reference ;)

23 comments

  1. Autumn in one of my favourite time of year/season. Great inspiration, and I am always up for fun autumn decorating. /Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting there haha! I love fall because of Halloween lol!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this Jasmine! I am a Summer baby too, but I live in the southeast so it gets very hot during the summer. I am so ready for fall, I even made a Pinterest board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOu are so welcome! I know it is still so hot in Virginia but I cant tell fall is in the air lol. That reminds me I need to do that too haha!

      Delete
  3. Your title is hilarious, and I just want literally all of these outfits! I can't wait to go shopping for fall coats and sweaters!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with all of these outfits its definitely getting me in the fall mood!

      Delete
  4. So much great fall inspiration in one post! I'd wear every single one of those outfits.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is my favourite season :) Love your post! So many great ideas and items. Tal xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that you included so many topics in ONE post! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post Jasmine, it's always summer in my country but this is Greta inspiration
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all this fall inspo! Feeling very inspired for fall outfits now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun autumn roundup! It is my favorite season. I cannot wait to celebrate! Xo, Ellese

    Rock.Paper.Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited for everything fall! From the pumpkin spice lattes, to the leggings and booties!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que maximo amei a postagem, bom final de semana e obrigado pela visita
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some gorgeous ideas in this!! So excited for everything autumnal :) Thanks for roundup!
    www.dreamworkwinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad it's time to break out the sweaters and boots! Love the fall decorations! Bring on those chilly mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love this! You picked some great items and ideas to show! I am pinning this girl!lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. these outfits are so cute! I love the knee high socks and boots!! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all the selected fashions they are so so cute... Nice blog you've got here
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    Please let me know on my blog and I will follow back as soon as possible!

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  17. Autumn is my favorite season such a beautiful season. Love this post, so many wonderful ideas.

    xx
    http://www.thestylefanatic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great read! Such cool ideas! Here in Cali it's 94 degrees so this made me excited for colder weather!

    ReplyDelete