Rocker Chic Outfits: How to Achieve the Rocker Girl Style

-
Every since I wrote the post on 30+ Blog Ideas to Write About this October I've been inspired!Today is National Motorcycle Ride day and in honor of this day I wanted to share how to get a rocker girl style! This month is halloween so why not change up your style and live on the edgier side...motocycle optional ha!


Find Your Statement Piece!

This means jackets..leather to be exact! Bombers are in and fringe is poppin! Crop it for a lengthening "Don't mess with me, I'm tough" edge! I got this leather jacket from topshop but I love this one from Nordstorm! I paired it with white moto jeans like this one from Bloomingdales and combat boots I love these combat boots from Kendal+Kylie!




Top it off!

Graphic tops are a must! Even shreded tops are coming into play in a big way! Tried the plaid trend on for size! Or just keep it simple with a plain white tee to show'em who's really boss!





Rock edge pants!

Leather leggings, high waisted black jeans preferably ripped is a go!






Kick'em where it hurts ;)

Add that punk chicness with platforms, sneakers, ankle boots, combat boots and thigh high boots! Dr. Martins are even making a comeback! I love this platform pair and this gloss black pair! Oh and this white pair. Shoot I may have to buy me some!  Here I paired my combat boots with with a black jean jacket from Old Navy and highwaisted black jeans from H&M! An all black outfit is perfect for the rocker chick lifestyle!




Or if  you like to go glam...rock heels!


Toughin it up with Accessories!

Studded accessories like bags, chokers, like the ones in my post about transitional outfits, and fedoras will kick it up a notch! Never forget the sunnies, to block the haters of course! Here I decided to go with a fedora for a casual laid back look!





Do you Like the Rocker Chic Style?

What to Read Next

Sign up to my weekly Newsletter
I spill the tea on what's happening in my life.
Give you motivation and inspiration for the week ahead plus free quotes to add to your social media.
Tons of sales and discounts on awesome shops that I love!
And so much more!



   
 

5 comments

  1. Amazing post as always Jasmine loving the outfits,you rock girl!!! Keep up the good work. Love it!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! All about the leather jacket and graphic tee!
    xo Jessica
    www.whatsfordinneresq.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style. I love how you included the option to glam things up by adding heels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking fierce Jasmine! I love love love!

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love number 3! I'm all about dressing up a graphic tee with some heels!

    ReplyDelete