22 Splurge Worthy Beauty Products You Need to Have

-
As much as I love me some drugstore makeup products it's something about luxury products that are super special! It's like treating yourself to something luxurious after a long work week! Who wouldn't love that! There are plenty of expensive things that are totally not worth buying but there are things that are totally worth it and I'm hear to share with you products that I've rounded up from all over the web from makeup artist, youtubers, and bloggers that believe these are their holy grail products! These products are going on my wishlist and I hope they are going on yours too!

Splurge a little on yourself, you deserve!



Tools

If you want tools things that work these 3 are the ones to get! This styling wand is perfect because it comes in 3 barrels for smaller, medium, and larger curls. I've been seeing this eyelash curler circulating the youtube world. It looks intimidating but I'm up for the challenge. If you don't know my thoughts on the Clarisonic you need to definitely check out my review on it here!

Makeup Brushes

Brushes are very important in make your makeup look amazing! These brushes are perfect for girls who love to blend for the gawds!
Artis Elite 5 Brush Set
Color Me Automatic Foundation Applicator Pro Edition
The Original Beauty Blender

Primer

Sometimes primers can make or break makeup! Primers help to make makeup last throughout the day.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat' Blur Primer
Guerlain Perfecting Meteorites Primer

Foundation and Concealer

I like these foundations and concealers that are quick and easy! 2 in 1 products are worth the splurge!
Dior Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation


Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand' Dynamic Duo Lift & Light Reflector
Clinique 'Beyond Perfecting' Foundation and Concealer

Powders

I actually have the Laura Mercier powder and I'm in love with it! It brightes and keeps my skin flawless! I'm not much on baking the face but people swear by it! This It Cosmetics foundation is perfect for the busy woman that wants a foundation powder for quick touch ups and rush hour mornings!

Laura Mercier Translucent Powder

Eyeshadow Palette

People rave about these 2 palettes and I understand why! Smashbox has awesome shimmers and mattes while Urban Decay's palette is the ultimate matte eyeshadows that you'll love!
Smashbox Full Exposure
Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Matte Eyeshadow Palette

Contour and Highlighters Palettes

Contouring and highlighting palettes will never go out of style so why not get something you'll actually love!
Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate
Laura Mercier Face Illuminator
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Surreal Light Blush, Bronzer & Strobe Powder Palette

Lipsticks

These Lipsticks are absolutely gorgeous on and the packaging  are amazing!  I would literally get these just for the packaging, who else?!
Tom Ford Lipsticks
Christian Louboutin Lip Laquer
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lip Color


Pin this to Your Beauty Board for Future Reference! 

More Splurge Worthy Products!





What have you splurged on this year that you love?

What to Read Next

10 comments

  1. Great post Jasmine, never tried any of these before they look like amazing products
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! I definitely have these on my things to get!

      Delete
  2. I love the Tom Ford lipsticks! I've also tried a Burberry lipstick this year and I loved that too.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I need to splurge on some Burberry!

      Delete
  3. lovely post! i haven't tried any of these products but i would love to!! x

    possiblysami.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this great roundup! My favorite is definitely the Naked Ultimate Basics matte eyeshadow palette. I shared with my hubby and I hope he will get that for me for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh,I don't know if I could ever spend $85 on lipgloss, Id rather buy shoes! But that laura mercies powder I've heard a lot about. Does it set the makeup or help with oiliness throughout the day?
    Thanks girl!

    xo, jess

    alljessedup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's definitely a novelty piece when you have the money and you are a makeup junky like me haha! I love the Laura mercier powder! It sets all day and hides oiliness really good but take in mind I am more on the dry/normal scale of skin types! But I haven't found anything else better that works for me!

      Delete
  6. Many many thanks for sharing such beauty and fashion products and it's tools. It's very essential products for every women. I think your sharing tools will be very beneficial for the girls who want to be more beautiful.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. I splurged on a Dior lipgloss and I regret nothing! Great post xx

    http://louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete