How to Generate a Never-ending Flow of Blog Post Ideas+ 100 Actual Blog Post Ideas!

The more you post and engage with your audience the more ideas you can write about! Think about it, have you ever had a reader ask a question in your comments. Well if they are asking it 9 times out of 10 someone else was thinking it too! Why not write a blog post about it! Coming up with blog post can be easy if you find the right strategy! Today, I'll be sharing with you some of my strategies + I have a free 100 blog post idea printable and more goodies at the very bottom!!!!


How to create a lot of blog post ideas  to never have writer's block again! Here are 10 ways to always have blog post ideas.


1. Keep a running list of ideas near by!

I don't know about you, but, if I come up with something I got to write it down before I forget!  I'll write it on a post it, notebook, and on my phone literally whatever is nearby...I even wrote it on my hand once...don't ask haha!

2. Get in some FB Groups!

One of my favorite ways to find post ideas is by going through some FB Groups and seeing what others are struggling with. Like I said before, chances are someone else is thinking the same thing. You will find a wealth of content just in one single FB Group so get yourself in a FB Group already!

3. Take a Poll!

Twitter is perfect for doing polls! Ask people what they want to see from your blog. Give them a general topic and then you can work from there. Take for instance I asked my Twitter Following what they want to see more of and included: Blogging, Photography, Entrepreneur Post and I got a good mix but the majority was for Blogging. So guess what this girl is doing... more Blogging post! You can also be less general and give them a certain post topic such as Monthly Favorites, Winter Beauty Reviews, and How to Style Winter coats if you need some topics for the week! 

4. Topic Generators!

Yes that's right these things can actually work if you use them correctly. Check outContent Forest! This generator can be spot on sometimes! 

5. Answer Your Own Questions!

Have you ever had to look up a question you was wondering about. Well why not make those into a blog post! Research and learn about it and write it out. Keep a log of all of your questions and answer them through a blog post. Besides sharing is caring!

6. Check your Archives!

You have some seriously awesome blog post that no one has seen. Why not rework it and make it awesome for your audience. Find new information or perspectives and topics that you can expand on. Maybe you left something out in a certain post why not just make a new post and link back to your older post.

7. You are an Expert...Teach!

What areas of expertise do you have that you can teach readers about. Think How to Post and Tutorials. Find something that is beneficial for your audience and get to generating ideas.

8. Popular Post Never Gets Old

Do you have a blog post that is performing very well or has in the past. Why not expand on it and find a couple of new post that focuses on that topic a little more.

9. Hot Button Topics

Is there something going in the world that you just gotta get off your chest? Well why not write about it. Find topics that relate to your blog topics. You see that a lot in the beauty industry there is always a new product hitting the ways, talk about it!

10. Invite Your Audience into Your Life

What are some fun interactive ways to get people in on your daily life. Think behind-the-scenes posts, days in your life, how you got started in a something, the list goes on and on!

Tweet: OMG 100 Blog Post Ideas! You gotta see this!!! http://ctt.ec/Zc1eb+



FREEBIE ALERT!!!!

Speaking of list going on and on...I have the List of 100 Blog Post Ideas ready for download! Plus when you get that you'll also be getting my Bloggers Stand Out Resource Kit with plenty of awesome freebies and stock photos to help you make your blog stand out! Click Here or Click Below!




9 comments

  1. Those are all great tips! I'll keep them in a corner of my head and think about it. It's true that sometimes, I have a really hard time finding out what I want to write on... and sometimes, something just pops up in my head and here I am, writing something and posting the next minute ahah. Thanks for the post! xx Corinne from Corinne & Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips! Thank you for sharing! xx

    Melanie
    Lilies Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great tips!! I never heard of Content Forest, but will definitely have to use it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips! I also have to write down my ideas before I forget them. I like to write "5 Ways to...", etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tips. I need to get more feedback, by asking, poll taking, etc. to add to my blog topics. I will run out of topics soon if I don't. I have quite a few stored away but at the rate I'm blogging now, they will only last a month or so, maybe two at the most.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your blog looks so pretty!!!thank you for the tips!
    x,abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really great tips, thank-you for sharing. I am trying to get my content flowing again. xx

    Rach | http://doublejointedgirlandherdog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is going to probably sound weird but the brightness of your blog just put me in the best mood!! I loved this post! I find that I go in waves of having an abundance of ideas and then times where it's like a desert with tumble weed rolling by and then my blog just gets very quiet!! Em xx

    http://edoublemamurray.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete