Become a Blog Rockstar in this FREE E-COURSE!!!!

-
Happy New Year!!!!
Ok yes I know I'm a bit late but I've been working on something super duper exciting and now IT'S FINALLY DONE! What is it  you may ask...MY FIRST EVER FREE EMAIL COURSE!!!! Oh yeah baby, she did that! I've worked extremely hard on this! I literally was working on this when the clock hit 12 on January 1st...TRUE STORY haha!

 Before we dive in answer these questions for me:

  • Do You know what a brand is, are you completely confused by that word?
  • Do you know what branding is but you have no clue how to go about branding your blog?
  • Is your brand consistent or is it confusing and disorganized?
  • Are you attracting the wrong people to your blog?
  • Are you excited when you look at your blog or are you constantly changing it?
  • Do you think you have an awesome brand but want to make sure its the best of the best?
  • ARE YOU REALLY READY TO PUT IN THE WORK IT TAKES?

  • DISCLAIMER!!!!
    E-course's require work and in order to see results you have to put in the work. I have to be blunt as many believe it will be an easy brand rework or feel like it wasn't as helpful only because they did not put in the work during and after. Nope you have to make a conscious effort to actually do the homework and make it work for you! You got this and if you are ready then lets get to it :)


    If you answered yes to any of these questions well now you can move on to the next step!


    How to create a awesome brand! A totally FREE online mini course for bloggers, entrepreneurs and creatives who want a brand that's strong, consistent and totally awesome!

    My First Every Email Course: What is it?





    I wanted my first email course to be something that fit me the most. I pride myself in creating a blog that stands out from the rest even in Blogspot! Yes eventually I'll move over to Wordpress, however, I believe no matter your blogging platform you can make it a Rockstar blog and make money from it too!!!! So, I decided to do a course to help you all STAND OUT IN THE NEW YEAR! There's gonna be a lot of bloggers popping up this year even more so than last year and I want you guys and girls to stand out among all of them!!!!

    In 2016 I noticed a surge in new blogs popping up and I honestly got sooo nervous! My blog was ok but it wasn't standing out! I had to up my game!

    • I had no purpose!
    • My blog content was all over the place!
    • My blog design was meh! 
    When I decided to blog with intention, I started seeing  BIG RESULTS! 
    • Pins were going viral!
    • Comment section was poppin!
    • My Traffic was through the roof!
    • Companies was contacting me...yes little ole me!

    Now I want you to know that it took time, patience, and a lot of hard work to get there but when I started using my platform more effectively I started to see great results! I don't want to stop, I want to only get better and bigger.

    I want to encourage you to work on your blog this month! Really DIG DEEP and make sure your blog is at it's absolute best!

    • Your blog is what will make companies want to work with you
    • Get others to collab with you
    • Turn a profit through digital and physical products
    • Make your blog your own personal business that ROCKS! 

    So that's why I created this FREE Email course!

    Become a Blogger that Stands Out in 7 Days

    How to create a awesome brand! A totally FREE online mini course for bloggers, entrepreneurs and creatives who want a brand that's strong, consistent and totally awesome!


    When you sign up you will be welcomed with a fun little welcome message from yours truly (AKA Me hehe) and directions on what to do next! Oh and what's even BETTER  you get to join my FACEBOOK GROUP!!!! I wanted to keep the momentum going even after 7 days so you can ask me questions and keep working on your blog and get access to more free goodies!

    I'm seriously so excited about this because now I get to know each and everyone of you that enjoy my blog! The first lesson will go out the next day after the welcome email!  I want you to take your time and really understand each lesson! In the Facebook Group ask questions, ask for advice, and support one another!  I'll have daily prompts to get us all engaged!

    I'm so excited to create a group of awesome people that will come together this year to create something awesome!!!! Later on in the week I'm going to be talking a little bit more about Facebook Groups and why you definitely need to get on that this year!

    I'm so excited for what this year will bring and I hope you will join me on this awesome journey! I'm going to have plenty of courses, ebooks, challenges, and more to make this year as awesome as it can be for you!

    DISCLAIMER AGAIN HEHE!!!!
    E-course's require work and in order to see results you have to put in the work. I have to be blunt as many believe it will be an easy brand rework or feel like it wasn't as helpful only because they did not put in the work during and after. Nope you have to make a conscious effort to actually do the homework and make it work for you! You got this and if you are ready then lets get to it :)

    What you will get from this FREE ECOURSE when you put in the work! If you really put in work you should be seeing results like:
    1. Having a better understanding about your purpose for blogging and why you blog
    2. Who you should be catering to and the RIGHT CONTENT that fits those people
    3. A Better Direction as to how you want to brand your blog and build a voice that establishes yourself online
    This isn't going to be a quick fix, it takes times! However, with these 7 days you will begin to understand the importance of branding and why its so important in order to get to the place you want to get too such as engaged followers, traffic, and the like!

    http://eepurl.com/bPmh11

    What do you need help with this year?

    3 comments

    1. I love what's happening branding-wise on your blog! I definitely need a brand makeover so I'm your target audience right here. Signing up now!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Totally signed up for this! I need to know if I'm in the right space or not with my branding. I looooove all your new content - and your brand is fab.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wow amazing content I signed up! I need to grow mu audience and start to send some newsletter to my audience! Love your website!
      www.ericavoyage.com

      ReplyDelete