5 Ways to Customize Styled Stock Photos for Your Brand

-
I'm here to let you in on a secret...stock photos can make your life super easy by saving time and energy!


I'm sure you already have heard about stock photos and how amazing they can be for a consistent brand! You may not have the resources to create eye catching images or you may not have the time to create them. Having a blog or business can take up a lot of time!  You may think everyone is using the same stock photos and yeah in a way they are. Free stock photos make it easy for people to use the same photos. One reason I created my stock photo membership was to eliminate that feeling. But that doesn't mean you need to throw away any ideas of getting stock photos free or paid! There are tons of ways to customize stock photos to make them unique to you.


Here are 5 ways to customize stock photos to make them fit your brand!

1. Overlay Text

I love creating stock photos with tons of negative space and you'll see that a ton in my stock photo membership. You can add text to make your image stand out!


2. Add Color Overlay

This is the easiest way to switch up a regular stock photo and make it your own! Use the colors of your brand to stay consistent. When you add color overlay you lead the eye to what's most important...your catchy title! Lower the opacity of the color overlay just a bit so that you can still see the stock photo but it's not too distracting. 

3. Use Filters

Filters is another great way of switching up stock photos especially for social media! A subtle texture or filter can make images unique. If you use the same filter for every photo it will make your design more cohesive.


4. Zoom, Crop, Rotate, and Flip it!


Different angles maximize use of photos. So instead of making images smaller, zoom in, flip it, and crop it. You can make multiple images from using just one image by cropping it.



5.Add multiple images!

One of my favorite ways to really maximize my photos! When I use white backgrounds I love to add multiple stock photos together and just rearranging them and brighten any edges that are dark. It's not as hard as you think check out this image below.


Lets' Recap everything you learned today:

Pin this for future reference ;)
5 Ways to customize styled stock photos for your brand


Need Free Stock Photos grab 50 now here or grab 400 and more every month including the images above  here!


Want more gorgeous photos like these, become a member today for as little as $20/month here  to get over 50 stock photos every single month plus surprises!

13 comments

  1. This is so helpful. I'm soooooo not creative but once I have an idea I can run with it. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! I never use stock photos but this is game changing! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE stock photos!! I had never thought of combining two photos into one prior to reading this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So helpful, such pretty stock images too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which filters do you recommend to jazz up flatlays? I'm starting to take my own, and I see so many fab looking flatlay shots but I'm never sure what the perfect filters are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the amazing work Jasmine you told me your vision and its all coming to light and everything is coming into play!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great tips! I sometimes forget there are so many ways to spice up a post of pic! Thanks for sharing! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great post, I have some fresh ideas now. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just starting to use stock photos, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very useful tips! Photography seam to me the hardest part of blogging generally!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! So many great tips. I also love your blog layout!
    -Bridgette
    www.justaroundtheneighborhood.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg your tip to add multiple images is genious!

    ReplyDelete