Where to Find Classy and Sophisticated Stock Photos

-
Today I'm so excited to share with you my new arrivals that are hitting the Color U Bold Style Stock Membership! If you didn't know stock photos are a great way to amp up your blog, business, and social media! Let's be honest great imagery converts followers, fans, and customers online. I've seen that first hand. That's why I wanted to create a stock photo membership that helps YOU create a brand you love, make it easy on you so you don't have to search high and low for gorgeous images, and make it supper affordable!


New in the Membership!

For my April release of Gorgeous style stock photos I want to put a pep in your step for spring and the beginning of something awesome!

This month I have 3 Collections. With the first 2 collections I wanted something that screamed classy, feminine, sophistication. From blush tones, gold props, delicate pieces and even tea cups, yummy treats! These images are perfect for bloggers who like sophistication!

Blush and Elegance

10 amazing flat lay images with tons of variety! Shop the Collection Here


 

Teal and Tea Collection

20 amazing flat lay and lifestyle images with tons of variety! Shop the Collection here

It wouldn't be a color u bold collection without some vibrant colors. I'm my 3rd collection its all about the bubbly girl bosses! It was really fun to photograph these vibrant lifestyle shots. The model and colors in this collection gives off a very youthful and fun vibe. I'll be creating a full collection each month catered around girl bosses from my membership! So if you are a member you'll be put in a drawing to win the chance to choose what girl boss colors you would like to see in the next collection!

Pink Lady Boss Collection

20 amazing flat lay and lifestyle images with tons of variety! Shop the Collection here


So whether you are classy and sophisticated or fun and bubbly you'll love these images plus they'll mix really well with other stock photos already in the membership library! Btw I have over 100 stock photos there too!

What is included in the Membership!

These 3 collections total over 50 style stock photos that you can use all month long plus they'll go great with the quote graphics that I've included as well! You'll find lots of white, negative space paired with fun, thoughtful details that will allow you to crop in and create numerous branding images out of every single image! We have over 10 quote graphics for you to play with! Plus you'll also have access to 100 style stock photos as an added bonus! More will be added each and every month!


So if this excites you and you want to learn more  about what you can receive and get your photos today just click here. BTW, There's a huge sale going on for the membership that you don't want to miss!!! *Sale ends April 15th!





Loading...


What are you waiting for? Get your membership for only $10/month before the sale ends!!!
Shop the Bundles here!




37 comments

  1. These photos are beautiful! I love the colors you chose and the overall elegance of each piece. :)

    overcomeordinary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only had to use stock photos a few times for my blog so far. That will be changing in the future as I try to rebrand myself. I love your subscription offers and your fun vibrant photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always looking for great stock photo websites! Will have to look into this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some very beautiful and chic stock photos! I usually use person photos or generic objects on my blog but these are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always nice to know where to go to find great stock photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stock photos for a cohesive brand are a must!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, so these are a must-have. I love how clear and feminine these stock photos are! They're so gorgeous and definitely help people like me out, who can't do a flat lay to save their life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photos - I love how fresh and crisp they are! And those vibrant colours...fabulous! Thank you for sharing this 'secret'

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous! I love how vibrant they are! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great offering, seems like a good format for stock purchasing. Love your styled shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would get a lot more blogging done with tips like this. I spend far too much time finding a decent photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very vibrant and attention grabbing collection and inspiring as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I usually try and take my own photos, but sometimes I need a good flat lay and I'm absolutely terrible at taking them! I'll need to look into this for sure - pinning for future reference!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing this info. Finding the perfect picture is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just wanted to share on your blog that I love this membership! I am so obsessed with the Pink Lady Boss collection, I think it's my favorite one yet. I have already used it for multiple things on my blog! I seriously can't wait to see what else you put out in the membership.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kimberly @ Berly's KitchenApril 10, 2017 at 5:28 AM

    These are some gorgeous photos! Love how soft and girly they are. Great job with this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the simplicity of these! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Lady Boss photos match my brand perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh this is so interesting! Will be having a good look/read when on my comp tomorrow. The images look so pretty and suit my blog theme perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That looks like a great package you put together. I've just recently started to use stock photos. I think my dog and cat are tired of the camera. I like the tea set. Those colors are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These images look great. I use stock photos, and it's a challenge to find good ones. I love the pink images.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are so gorgeous! I like the pink boss lady collection, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those are some amazing images! I would have a hard time choosing a favorite set!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE the blush colors! And the teal group match my blog...I may have to revisit you once I see some financial return on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those are BEAUTIFUL stock photos! I love your aesthetic! I'm going to have to check more of your photos out!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is fabulous! Been looking for beautiful stock pictures for a while, can't wait to check them out

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for sharing! I'll definitely consider this for my blog in the future :)

    Lauren
    https://www.basicbabelauren.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. This photos are so beautiful and love how you pay attention to details xo

    www.theninebyivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the Blush and elegance <3 such a cute collection. I'm not big of a photographer so stock photos are really handy <3
    Thank's for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG these are so gorg and beautiful will def be bookmarking this page and using it in the future! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Those are beautiful! I have never heard of these sites and I thought I knew all of the stock photo sites. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. You have an eye for palette colours, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your stock photos are soo pretty! I was always nervous to use photos found online due to copyright issues, but joining a membership program for photos is an amazing idea.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the first collection with the light pink.

    ReplyDelete