Frequently Asked Questions
- You may use them on your social media accounts including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Use them for creating graphics on your blog in the form of headers, banners, blog post images and even sidebar content.
- Product photos if you have an online shop
- You will get access to the images as soon as you complete your membership payment and sign up form. Then, you all be notified on the 1st of each month when the new photos have been uploaded to the library.
- You will have lifetime access to the images you download. If you do not download them before they are removed from the library, you will not be able to download them in the future.
- Images will be vertical, horizontal and square / 300 dpi / JPEG.
- Due to the digital nature of the products and the fact that you have instant access once you purchase, we are unable to offer refunds, however, you may cancel your subscription anytime.
- Once you have chosen your image and download it to your computer, you may edit the image with your preferred editing program (i.e. Photoshop) or online programs (Canva, PicMonkey, Fotor, Pixlr, etc).
- Color U Bold and Jasmine Hunt does not make claim to have received releases from any brands, designers, or manufacturers for use of products, registered trademarks, logos or intellectual property portrayed in the images. Members agree that neither Color U Bold or Jasmine Hunt shall be liable for any damages resulting from the use of any of the images provided. Color U Bold and Jasmine Hunt shall not be liable for any claims related to, or resulting from, your use of the images, which may or may not have been modified by you, or combined with other content.
- Color U Bold and Jasmine Hunt remain the sole and exclusive owner / holder of the copyright of the image.
- Credit / Attribution is not required, but always appreciated.